ok it's been happening lately.. when i get hot of the room i'm in becomes the least bit warm i start itching and my skin turns really red where i'm itching useally on my torso and i have to get in cool air of go outside to make it stop... it feels like little needles pricking you all over your body then starts itching..

my parents are saying it's sun poisening.... i did get really bad sun burn't muitiple times last summer

just wondering if anyone has this.
Go to the doctor if you're really concerned

/thread
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
It's probably the turtle that you've been keeping in Australia. Try running over a kangaroo or get another spoon.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
"Sun poisoning"? :S

Sounds like eczema or psoriasis to me. I had the latter and heat fluctuations made me itch.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Quote by Karvid
It's probably the turtle that you've been keeping in Australia. Try running over a kangaroo or get another spoon.

Best.... advice... ever..
/sarcasm
Quote by Platinum Pro
my parents are saying it's sun poisening....

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Fleuorecent Bulbs.... you're not using those spiral energy savers are you? they emit radiation
Quote by dubstar92
Go to the doctor if you're really concerned

/thread

this. more people should do this
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Happens to me. I just ignore it.

Sun poisoning?

"Yeah bro, let's get down on some sun poison"

/insidejoke
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Dude! That shit happens to me all the time. It happens when i get stressed out too.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by angusfan16
Dude! That shit happens to me all the time. It happens when i get stressed out too.

yeah it happens when i get stressed out of get the least bit warm... it's weird.. i can be playing guitar in my room and have the door shut and let it get hot in my room and i startt itching i have to stop and get cooled off then go back and play.. etc
Quote by Platinum Pro
yeah it happens when i get stressed out of get the least bit warm... it's weird.. i can be playing guitar in my room and have the door shut and let it get hot in my room and i startt itching i have to stop and get cooled off then go back and play.. etc

Yeah, I don't think it's sun poisoning though, but man, i thought that kind of stuff only happened to me.
Sail upon the open skies
I have this on my thighs and forearms whenever i lay down.. really weird.
da same happens 2 me but it gets really bad if i break a sweat, i break out n hives everywere and i need 2 cover myself in cold water for about 30 min for it 2 stop itching but im red n bumpy for like 10 more mins. and it sux so much, but i think mines a side effect of my acne meds
The **** is sun poisoning? Skin cancer?

Anyway, TS, PERIODS, USE THEM.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
I think I have exactly the same problem as you two guys

As soon as I'm in uncomfortable heat or when I start to sweat due to physical activity ( ) I get itching all over that feels like I'm being stabbed with little bits of straw.