Hey UG, me and my band are curently working on our myspace page. Just wondering if anyboby has used any good generators that they recomend to us and that doesnt put up to many adds.
thanks,
Quote by TnT~55
My dog likes to hump a child sized stuffed bugs bunny doll. He usually has a smoke after :P

My gear:
ibanez rg 450dx
roland cube
Marshall halfstack
gibson Les paul
I don't know of any good generators because I tend to work mine from scratch, or frames I've made up personally...

But when it comes to the adverts, you can remove them quite easily via a quick visual sweep through the HTML/CSS.
Quote by mitch222
Hey UG, me and my band are curently working on our myspace page. Just wondering if anyboby has used any good generators that they recomend to us and that doesnt put up to many adds.
thanks,

Actually, most adds are implemented right into the code, if you look hard enough you can usually delete all the junk from the code so all you have left is just the myspace adds, which i believe cant be removed.
Existence well what does it matter.
http://www.layoutgeneratormyspace.com/

I use that one.

It puts a spinning rim in the top corner of your Myspace page but it's the best generator I've found so far.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
www.shutupandgoogleit.com

Quote by o d y s s e y
Actually, most adds are implemented right into the code, if you look hard enough you can usually delete all the junk from the code so all you have left is just the myspace adds, which i believe cant be removed.

You fail.

Leave it all and look up myspace layout ad remover. copy the code in it. it will delete it if you dont feel like doing it yourself.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Last edited by RockGuitar92 at Feb 6, 2009,
You can find the script in the code for the ads. They're usually near the end of it, it's not that hard to find, just delete and bam, ads are gone.
This is my sig