Ok, so I Just got an epiphone les paul at Christmas then i find out my friend is selling a custom with EMG's, RRP= 500, for £270. Damn, I payed a lot more for my les paul! anyone thing that I should buy this one anyway?
hahahahahaa
███████
███████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████

Customs generally go for just under £300 used on Ebay, so if you like the EMG's I'd go for it, what model is yours?

Sorry, should have looked at your sig, again if you like the EMG's go for it, you'd make the money back if you sold yours
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Last edited by faultyy at Feb 6, 2009,
yea it just depends on if you like them.. some emg's suck some don't
Quote by tancanada
He's from Arkansas. Of course he wants to eat it.

Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.

Quote by ikitson
im drunk idc

( . Y . )
Mine is a Prophecy GX with Dirty fingers, its like a cherry red, I would prefer mine, but a spare? which is faster to play on, with more attack, plus the other one is active.? lol Hard choice
Quote by jack15_11
Mine is a Prophecy GX with Dirty fingers, its like a cherry red, I would prefer mine, but a spare? which is faster to play on, with more attack, plus the other one is active.? lol Hard choice

1: WRONG FORUM
2: THE GUITAR SUCKS

i have played both the gx and the EX
i really prefer the ex because it has the EmG's and you can do the 18v mod on it to give the sound more "life"
the GX and the EX are the same exept for the pups.
the gibson dirty fingers are hi-output POS pickups made by gibson which sounds exactly the same with the SD Invaders (which suck).
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by jack15_11

Is it a Prophecy or a Les Paul Custom, that has had EMG's put on after?
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
1: WRONG FORUM
2: THE GUITAR SUCKS

i have played both the gx and the EX
i really prefer the ex because it has the EmG's and you can do the 18v mod on it to give the sound more "life"
the GX and the EX are the same exept for the pups.
the gibson dirty fingers are hi-output POS pickups made by gibson which sounds exactly the same with the SD Invaders (which suck).

Its the epiphone Custom, with EMG's put in after store buying. the guitar is great! Im 15 and ive been playing 2 years, you want me to be a prude like you and buy a gibson les paul 1957 with rustbucket pickups as long as theyre old which makes them sound good?