uhmm wow. not very good. a tip on screaming like Oli Sykes is like try to do high screaming. like idk how to explain it. i'll put something on youtube to show you or whatever if you'd like me to? but it sounded like you werent even screaing hahaha. its a good thing you said your not a screamer. but yeah i'll send you something to help you if you want me to? message or comment me back if you want me to help you.
Quote by Xb4mvluvrX
uhmm wow. not very good. a tip on screaming like Oli Sykes is like try to do high screaming. like idk how to explain it. i'll put something on youtube to show you or whatever if you'd like me to? but it sounded like you werent even screaing hahaha. its a good thing you said your not a screamer. but yeah i'll send you something to help you if you want me to? message or comment me back if you want me to help you.

Haha ok, sure, I think it'd be great if you showed me some tips on screaming, thanks for the offer
your welcome! any thing you'd like me to show you... i can all the different types of screaming. so any special types? but ok when i get my camera fixed (or get a new one R.I.P.) haha i'll post something up on youtube and show you.
Quote by Xb4mvluvrX
your welcome! any thing you'd like me to show you... i can all the different types of screaming. so any special types? but ok when i get my camera fixed (or get a new one R.I.P.) haha i'll post something up on youtube and show you.

Thanks, I'm interested in Oli's kind of screaming in the Count Your Blessings album mostly and some Opeth-esque death growling
Quote by Xb4mvluvrX
lol. ok. is that it? Oli isnt that hard so that will be easy to get down

Yeah, I just want to be able to do highs and lows decently, nothing too complicated because I don't have the time haha. Thanks again
ok. i'll make a video for that monday? or around there. you can watch other videos on youtube on tips on how to scream. some of them are **** hahahaha. at least u didnt sound like ahhhhhh i wana cut my ears off. lol. you werent bad just you could be better.