Anyone try it yet? I can't find a single review for it online.
Quote by mr.happyman
lemme share something with you guys, if you wanna get chicks, all you gotta do is stand around and look metal. screw finding the chicks, once they see how metal you are, they'll be all over ya.
Not tried it but it certainly looks more interesting to me than the Dave Murray model from Fender.
Gibson Les Paul Studio with Catswhiskers pickups
PRS SE 'Floyd' Custom 24 with Creamery pickups
Fender Standard Stratocaster with DiMarzio pickups
Takamine GN30
BluGuitar AMP1
nah but i'd buy it from the specs and its looks. probably identical to a strat but with jackson neck.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
Quote by Doadman
Not tried it but it certainly looks more interesting to me than the Dave Murray model from Fender.

I actually think they both look awesome as hell. To me the only think I don't like about the Murray is that it only has 21 frets, but it is modeled after his fender. I'm not a huge jackson fan but I think the Smith model looks pretty amazing.
Quote by mr.happyman
lemme share something with you guys, if you wanna get chicks, all you gotta do is stand around and look metal. screw finding the chicks, once they see how metal you are, they'll be all over ya.
I think the trouble with any signature model is that they invariably contain some interesting ideas but they're not what you'd have if you had your own model and for the price of many of them (certainly the Dave Murray Fender) you could have a guitar built for you by a company like Ran.
Gibson Les Paul Studio with Catswhiskers pickups
PRS SE 'Floyd' Custom 24 with Creamery pickups
Fender Standard Stratocaster with DiMarzio pickups
Takamine GN30
BluGuitar AMP1
Quote by Doadman
I think the trouble with any signature model is that they invariably contain some interesting ideas but they're not what you'd have if you had your own model and for the price of many of them (certainly the Dave Murray Fender) you could have a guitar built for you by a company like Ran.

Agreed. Signature models are rediculously overpriced. Only die hard fans would buy it. Sadly, I'm one of those fan boys who cream their pants at the mention of Maiden and would spend $2,000 on a guitar because it has Dave or Adrian's signature on it.
Quote by mr.happyman
Looks like a good guitar, but $2000? No thank you. I think I'll get a guitar suited more to my specs for that sort of money.
my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps

Fender Stratocaster HSS
LTD EC-400AT
Traynor YCV-50 Blue
Peavey Envoy 110

Wishlist: Hamer USA Explorer, Gibson Explorer