ive already got it painted and ive got all the parts for it and i called a guy today to ask about setting everything up for me, its allready routed but all he has to do is...install the electronics, put on the 2 pick guards, put the tuners in screw on the bridgeand bolt on the necks...he said he could do it for $100 since ive never built a guitar b4 i was wondering if this is the usual price for doing that???
That is a little pricy IMO, but I can do it myself so I find it hard to pay anything for someone else to do it.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
I really don't know. If you asked me to do all that, I'd do it for 50. But that's not a good guess to go by. This guy may actually make a profession out of doing it.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
k, ill prob have toi pay that much anyway becuase there is like nobody else to do it but thnks for your help
do it yourself, don't pay a guy $100 when you could diy for under $20

Install the electronics: What is your pickup and pot configuration? This part is easy all you need is a soldering iron and solder, which you can get for under $20 (radioshack)

Put on the pickguards: Screw in some screws, easy enough?

Put on the tuners: screw in some screws

Bolt on necks, if everythings already alligned all you have to do is bolt them on, before you do though check the scale length, the distance between the nut and the 12th fret should be the same distance between the 12th fret and the bridge. If its off you may have to do some routing (route the neck pocket further towards the bridge) or add shims.

Its pretty easy all in all, i really recommend you doing it yourself, other wise, how will you ever gain experience if you just get some guy to do it.

If you want to, when you've finished it you can take it in for a final setup to get everything perfect
they are just cheap humbuckers...its a double neck so there r four humbuckers 3 pickup selectors...i know 2 are for switching between pickups but i have no idea what the last one does..i think it switches from the six to the 12 string but i have no idea and got really confused
i just set up my first guitar i ever built's electronics today and it worked out good i had a few accidents but nothing not fixable, if you get a good diagram off the net like i did . you should be fine .all it takes is a soldering iron,and a drill and for me a bit of courage.if i can do it (me who wrecks everything he touches) you can do it

good luck

dont pay $100 (major ripp off)
do you know where i can find a wiring diagram for a double neck? ive been looking all over google and couldnt find one