Check out my video talking about Brit Picks. Rate and comment if you wish.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dmPcC75fEo

New picks day? I got a 8-pack of Brit Picks today in the mail. I think they have cured my search for the right pick! I used to use Dunlop Tortex .88's (green) but they wore down quite fast, and slipped out of my sweaty hands. Then I tried Snarling Dog Brain Picks .88's (black). They have the sickest grip ever, but wear down faster than the Tortex's. I wanted kind of a gentle mix of the two and I think I have found it in Brit Picks. Nice grip because of the dual sided logo, and they don't wear down very soon like the other picks i've tried. I played for about an hour with one, and there wasn't any noticable wearing on it. I will being putting a video up on my YouTube soon. Probably next weekend at the earliest. I highly recommend giving them a try!
Last edited by AJS19 at Feb 14, 2009,
I think I've found my perfect pick in the Ultex Jazz III, the only thing is you put 'em down and they disappear forever.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by Raijouta
I think I've found my perfect pick in the Ultex Jazz III, the only thing is you put 'em down and they disappear forever.

Yeah my picks seem to disappear all the time. My dog must eat them or something.
Eh, I hate to be that guy (well, sort of), but if you're "marketing", then this is an Ad, right?
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
Quote by theoreticmusic
Eh, I hate to be that guy (well, sort of), but if you're "marketing", then this is an Ad, right?

No, my video is the marketing. I was just telling of my pick gripes.
Quote by Telecaster7
do you have any idea of how i could possibly get a free set of picks too, for some... "marketing"?....

EDIT: Fine. I shall delete the text and not advertise, leaving the original post as is til I put up my video.
Last edited by AJS19 at Feb 6, 2009,
Quote by Skierinanutshel
man, now you are advertising for them. before it was just a "hey, i really like these....."

who wants the honors?

Just leave the thread so I can throw my video in it when I make it next weekend.
Quote by AJS19
Just leave the thread so I can throw my video in it when I make it next weekend.

i still wouldnt put the vid in here.

make a sig link, and put a little tagline there. i believe there is a rule stating how to go about doing that correctly.

and i couldnt report a fellow TT owner
Quote by Skierinanutshel
i still wouldnt put the vid in here.

make a sig link, and put a little tagline there. i believe there is a rule stating how to go about doing that correctly.

and i couldnt report a fellow TT owner

Alrighty. My bad. Rob Chappers puts vids up all the time in here, so I just assumed it was fine. I'll probably end up doing both sig tagline and post it in here.
Quote by AJS19
Alrighty. My bad. Rob Chappers puts vids up all the time in here, so I just assumed it was fine. I'll probably end up doing both sig tagline and post it in here.

i've never heard of him/seen him do that? therefore i dont know if he is following/breaking any rules....heck, i dont really know the exact rules about making a thread just to link to a youtube vid advertising/marketing for a product.

Quote by Skierinanutshel
i've never heard of him/seen him do that? therefore i dont know if he is following/breaking any rules....heck, i dont really know the exact rules about making a thread just to link to a youtube vid advertising/marketing for a product.

is right, but maybe is better.
^
The advertising rules simply say:
- You may not post links to other sites with forums (in your posts/signature/user title/location/etc) or send private messages to other users which contain links to other sites with forums, unless those users have specifically asked for a link.
- This does not include linking to sites that are relevant to a particular discussion.
Punishment: People who have signed up to UG specifically to advertise another site will receive a Permanent Ban. Users who have posted an advertising link in a post/signature/etc will be asked to remove it (you may receive a temporary Ban which will be lifted after you agree to remove the link from your signature/location/user title).
Quote by Skierinanutshel
huh, that leaves some gray area. cause i know i've seen users with links for advertisement in their sigs, although the links were not flamboyant or something like "zOMG I H3rD U LEIk BRIT PICKS"

Yeah that's like some foreign language to me. It's like
When I throw in a tagline, I say what it actually is.
Quote by AJS19
Yeah that's like some foreign language to me. It's like
When I throw in a tagline, I say what it actually is.

it's sad that i'm almost used to that type of language. i mean, isnt it easier to type words out instead of having to stretch for the number keys, and shift-ing every other letter? oh well. kids these days.

and i suppose if you make the tagline nice and simple, nobody will care.

(i just wanted to use a smiley)
Quote by Skierinanutshel
it's sad that i'm almost used to that type of language. i mean, isnt it easier to type words out instead of having to stretch for the number keys, and shift-ing every other letter? oh well. kids these days.

and i suppose if you make the tagline nice and simple, nobody will care.

(i just wanted to use a smiley)

Exactly. Anywho...:stickpoke
Quote by Skierinanutshel
actually, will suffice.

seriously,

Pennsylvania eh? I have been there.
Quote by AJS19
Yeah my picks seem to disappear all the time. My dog must eat them or something.

*Ahem*
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/pickgnomehunters/
Quote by Skierinanutshel
yup. i'm right in the south east part of PA.

and i've never been close to south dakota.

I drove through the Southern part for a 4-H trip to D.C.
South Dakota is boring as sh!t. Pennsylvania had like freakin' forests around their interstates, with very steep hills and such.
South Dakota is like flat and you can see on our interstates like 5 miles ahead, and there is basically corn on each side of the road.
Quote by AJS19
South Dakota is boring as sh!t. Pennsylvania had like freakin' forests around their interstates, with very steep hills and such.
South Dakota is like flat and you can see on our interstates like 5 miles ahead, and there is basically corn on each side of the road.

****! you dudes got them there aliens out there?
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
I saw this post on Rob Chappers' forum. You post it there too?
╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE LURKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by AJS19

Replace corn with wheat, and I'll give you a cheery "Welcome to Kansas!"
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Quote by Natrone

If I do so for the man, can my wayward son carry on?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Quote by silly hats
I saw this post on Rob Chappers' forum. You post it there too?

Yeah. Usually whenever I post a thread about something I put it on like the 4 forums I belong too. I need to spend less time online and spend more time practicing.

Quote by theoreticmusic
****! you dudes got them there aliens out there?

Hells yeah!

Quote by Natrone

Lol, we have some wheat, but the majority is corn.
Last edited by AJS19 at Feb 7, 2009,