hey, i just bought Guitar Pro, but i'm having a problem, on the box where are the liscences located on it. i can not seem to find them... please help.

thanks
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
i wouldn't think a license would be located on the box.

check on the manual if there is one (on the back or inside the front/rear page)

or look on the CD case or somin.
*Enter Sig Here*
well it came with the disc, in a white casing, and one piece of paper, which only has the insallation instructions. i guess i'll check technical support.

and i bougth the software, because i actually like supporting companies, because if everyone thinks like, "well they get so much from everyone else why should i pay?" if everyone thinks that way then the money they were getting vanishes, they do need support.
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch

Quote by TheReverend724
I'm pretty sure you get it after you create a username/password on their website. I think there's a section for you to get that kind of thing.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
i hope

Edit - nope it wasn't on there.
Quote by haha

Quote by ouch

Quote by TheReverend724
Last edited by F8iscruel at Feb 6, 2009,