Guitars:
Gibson Explorer - White
PRS SE Singlecut
Fender Acoustic

Amps:
Crate head w/ POD preamp
Crate 120 watt POS
Crate Cab
You probably don't know what water is made from to think it has an opposite.
there isn't really... but for liquid in general you could say solids and gasses.
AROUND THE WORLD

Click here if you like the Washington Wizards
wtf??
Quote by tancanada
He's from Arkansas. Of course he wants to eat it.

Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.

Quote by ikitson
im drunk idc

( . Y . )
stupid question. there is no defined opposite of water. you could although look for something that has all the opposite tendencies of water? like an IONIC substance but that means it is polar...so its not completely opposite so i guess a non polar molecule? but water is a molecule. hmm still not opposite. see..impossible to define
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
There doesn't have to be an opposite.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Well, what would you consider the opposite of Earth? Or how about Fire.... Ice (solidified water)?
Sex
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Metal.

LOL @ Karvid
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Seperated Hydrogen and Oxygen atoms
If you laugh at this I get to have sex with you.
Click here to see the most beautiful guitar imaginable.
Quote by Jeltz
Sukman_Jr: Going on a trip to Finmark in Norway is a bad idea aswell! Beware of Nazi-zombies!
Quote by watchingmefall
Bizarro world, have a humor.

But even in bizarro world there isn't opposites for such simple things like matter.

And I'm just gonna get this out of my system, Bizarro Jerry.

Water is super effective against fire and ground, but electric and plant are super effective against water.
"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky"
sperm
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
well, in this galaxy, everything is made out of matter. that is, we have protons, which have a positive charge, and electrons, with a negative charge. Also, neutrons, with a neutral charge. If we mix protons, electrons, and neutrons in specific ways, we get different elements, such as oxygen, and hydrogen. 2 hydrogen and 1 oxygen makes H2O. in other words, water.

However, in addition to matter, we have anti-matter, which is matter with the charges reversed. anti-electrons have a positive charge, and anti-protons have a negative charge. There can theoretically be anti-elements, and anti-compounds, and probably are somewhere in the universe.

So anti-water exists, and it's the complete opposite of water.

/nerd
Quote by fearofthemark
well, in this galaxy, everything is made out of matter. that is, we have protons, which have a positive charge, and electrons, with a negative charge. Also, neutrons, with a neutral charge. If we mix protons, electrons, and neutrons in specific ways, we get different elements, such as oxygen, and hydrogen. 2 hydrogen and 1 oxygen makes H2O. in other words, water.

However, in addition to matter, we have anti-matter, which is matter with the charges reversed. anti-electrons have a positive charge, and anti-protons have a negative charge. There can theoretically be anti-elements, and anti-compounds, and probably are somewhere in the universe.

So anti-water exists, and it's the complete opposite of water.

/nerd

but isnt an anti-electron a proton? and an anti-proton an electron?

Quote by uk.mace
It's not the opposite of antimatter!!

thats why he said almost
I would say fire but thats because its one anyone would say. Its a good thing to research and a great time killer when talking about it.
well squirtle can't beat bulbasaur unless he's afk because bulbasaur can like absorb water, but squirtle is strong against charmander because water can put out fire. And Charmander is strong against bulbasaur because fire can burn leaves. And Mewtwo wtfpwns them all because he's br00talz so Mewtwo is the opposite of water.
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
Quote by CliffIsAngry
well squirtle can't beat bulbasaur unless he's afk because bulbasaur can like absorb water, but squirtle is strong against charmander because water can put out fire. And Charmander is strong against bulbasaur because fire can burn leaves. And Mewtwo wtfpwns them all because he's br00talz so Mewtwo is the opposite of water.

A stupid thread
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
Ice ? liquid .... solid get it?

or maybe oil. people fight over oil soon they'll be fighting over water
Very Orange CARVIN DC 700
PRS SE Custom - crunch lab&PAF pro
Ibanez GRX40 - modified
Peavey Valveking 112 w/ 2x12 cab

Originally Posted by Shirate
The guitar, the only beautiful female that looks better with the top ON haha

Transformice
Quote by CliffIsAngry

Mewtwo isnt that br00talz, he is just a clone of Mew so he is just another sence kid, Mew is the br00talz one
Page 1 of 3