Wow.

http://news.aol.com/article/really-bad-driver/332728

Man Gets 50 Traffic Citations in 1 Day
AP
posted: 4 HOURS 24 MINUTES AGO

BOYNTON BEACH, Fla. (Feb. 6) - Elvis has left the vehicle.
A man was arrested on more than 50 traffic citations — all in one day.

Police said Elvis Alonzo Barrett, 46, fled from police trying to stop him for a traffic violation Thursday morning. Police said he ran through red lights, crashed into another car and a fence. Police said they found and a pipe in his car.
Barrett faces several charges, including fleeing and eluding and reckless driving.
He was also issued more than 50 traffic citations on charges including speeding, running red lights, and not wearing a seat belt.
Police said Barrett has a lengthy criminal history and his driver license was suspended.
Oh sure. It's easy to get 50 citations when you're running from the police.

I'd be impressed if he got them for ordinary driving/parking problems.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
Oh sure. It's easy to get 50 citations when you're running from the police.

I'd be impressed if he got them for ordinary driving/parking problems.

I agree. I think the headline is misleading.
My job is getting to me. When I read that headline the first thing that went through my head was a rough estimate of how much it's going to screw up his insurance.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Quote by CoreysMonster
pff, only 50 during a police chase?

noob.

he clearly avoided women and children and showed a basic concern for the wellbeing of himself and those around him
rookie mistake, hate to see it in such a promising young offender
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Quote by neopowell
My job is getting to me. When I read that headline the first thing that went through my head was a rough estimate of how much it's going to screw up his insurance.

Lol, you know, thats the first thing I thought of too! Lol.
It would be so easy to top that.

Police chase + Driving on the sidewalk = at least 50 citations a minute.
If I'm driving a Hummer, make it 100.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Bird-Brained Scheme: A 23-year-old Australian returning from a trip to the Middle East was caught with two live pigeons in his pants, customs officials said Tuesday. Authorities found the pigeons wrapped in padded envelopes and held to each of his legs with a pair of tights. The man could be charged with wildlife smuggling, an offense punishable by 10 years in prison.

I found this.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by ShredGod George
he clearly avoided women and children and showed a basic concern for the wellbeing of himself and those around him
rookie mistake, hate to see it in such a promising young offender

well, give him a couple of years, he may turn out to be a promising young talent.
Quote by tayroar
Bird-Brained Scheme: A 23-year-old Australian returning from a trip to the Middle East was caught with two live pigeons in his pants, customs officials said Tuesday. Authorities found the pigeons wrapped in padded envelopes and held to each of his legs with a pair of tights. The man could be charged with wildlife smuggling, an offense punishable by 10 years in prison.

I found this.

Yeah, lol! I saw that one too.

The head line was something like "Man gets caught smuggling animals in his pants"

So Im thinking, "Oh, its gotta be something either really cool or funny.... like a poisonous snake or a meercat or something"

BUT PIGEONS??? Lol. Why? Theyre super common.
Quote by CoreysMonster
well, give him a couple of years, he may turn out to be a promising young talent.

I just hope he doesn't waste the obvious talent he has on respect for human life,
we could be looking at the next great here, along with micheal phelps, and dick butkis(lol, butkis)
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene