So I go to GC a couple times this week and play an acoustic. I thought the strings were incredible and assumed they were D'addario phosphor bronze. But when I finally looked at the little tag, it said they were the "all new Yamaha strings". So, strings made by Yamaha, had no idea.

Don't know what it is.. but they are the best strings I have ever touched. Better than Elixer even. Anyone tried these? I can't find them for sale anywhere except for with a guitar.
I'm not a fan of facts. You see, the facts can change, but my opinion will never change, no matter what the facts are. - Stephen Colbert

I'd ask the people what theyre called, obviously, and then look on musiciansfriend.com if GC doesnt carry them.
Ask people what theyre called? They were Yamaha branded strings as I explained in my post... and also as I explained, I searched for them. I'm just trying to see if other people have tried and liked them.
I'm not a fan of facts. You see, the facts can change, but my opinion will never change, no matter what the facts are. - Stephen Colbert