Hey guys, i made a thread a while ago about my band Lake June. I posted some recordings we had made in garage band and all that good stuff. Well, im back, but this time with some legit recordings. heres a link to our myspace

www.myspace.com/lakejunemusic

, let me know what you all think. Thanks a lot.
Vocals are too loud in the mix at points, but that might just be my speakers, cool overall.
Haha. The Offspring copy anyone? Atleast on the song "Get Lucky". Some parts are so identical.
Exit Strategy sounds really cool
I like it- though I'm normally into more classic rock type stuff. Its cool man Blackout's riff is pretty cool, reminds me a little of Iron Maiden. The drums are great. I can definitely hear the coheed influence in there on the riffs. I find it amazing how that band can influence completely different styled bands.
Quote by elloel
Haha. The Offspring copy anyone? Atleast on the song "Get Lucky". Some parts are so identical.

HAHAHAHA i know exactly what you mean. We wrote the song a while back though, before that album even came out. I was listening to that album not long ago though and when that song came on i nearly plotzed. Its the same progression in the same key and everything, but again, we wrote it before that album came out so we really werent copying them.
Thanks for all the feedback guys, keep it coming!!

P.S. to highway

Does my heart good to hear you noticed coheed influence, they're my favorite band.
Last edited by manyfingers at Feb 9, 2009,