I went to a guitar place to get my guitar fixed. One pickup wasn't working and the string was fuzzy. They fixed the pickup and then I got home and the string was still fuzzy and now my tuning thing is incredibly loose, I can shake the knob around and it isn't on the string that is fuzzy. If I replace the strings would the fuzzy string go away and also is there a way to make the tuning thing tighter so it doesn't woble or will I have to take it to a better guitar store?
Thanks
if the string is still fuzzy if you replace it, your neck/bridge might need some slight adjusting, also, do you mean your tuning key is loose, cant you tighten it with a screwdriver, but, either way, if i were you i would take it back to that store and complain that they screwed your guitar, you might get some free picks or something XD
I'm not the kinda person to complain, and plus it was free and under warranty and I went there to complain before over a faulty cable. And yeah the thing you turn to tune so I guess tuning key. I just wasn't sure, I don't want to mess anything up. It's all I have to play. Do you think it is the strings? Because I don't want to replace them with new strings to find out that they have to be taken out for the shop to do something to it with no strings.
Thanks
as i say, i think its more likely something like the bridge needs slightly adjusting, what kind of bridge is it on your guitar... well, easier, what make and model is your guitar
Gear:

Jackson RR-3 Eerie Desert Swirl
Alden Warlord Guitar+Bass
Encore Strat
KTone Alpine White 6/12 Double Neck SG
Digitech RP500
Kustom Amp KGA16R

And A Bunch Of Other Stuff
It is an Epiphone Sg G-400. It randomly started happening. It worked fine before.
ive never played one of them for about 2 years... however, with the type of bridge it has you could try raising it slightly by detuning the strings so there is no tension, and loosening the two large screw bits slightly to raise it, if it helps, awesome, if not, lower it again, retune, play Jordan, and then take it to a good guitar shop
Gear:

Jackson RR-3 Eerie Desert Swirl
Alden Warlord Guitar+Bass
Encore Strat
KTone Alpine White 6/12 Double Neck SG
Digitech RP500
Kustom Amp KGA16R

And A Bunch Of Other Stuff
Lol Jordan? I wish I could play that. But yeah I'm going to detune, not mess around with the screws though and replace the stirngs. If it doesn't fix then I will have to take it in.
Thanks for the help.