do you think it's actually a legitimate way to pitch yourself as a musician?And do you necesarilly need a flashy one with lots of flair?Or is it all about the music sample content you put up?
make it formal and very nice professional looking to get attention.

every band has a myspace nowadays
whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Quote by EJD
Reminds me of that drunkard who ran out of beer... he was so desperate, he drank furniture polish.

He came to a horrible end... but a beautiful finish.
make it not have a crapload of stuff for the poor people's computers to load
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
i like myspace actually. i think it really helps me check out band i might like. ive found a great share of music on myspace i absolutely love.
Yeah, i guess it's a good way to support your band. You don't really need all the flair and stuff, just make it look semi-professional.
Sail upon the open skies
Just make it look legitimate.

And please don't use comic sans as a font, as no one will take you seriously.

I for one don't take time to listen to bands pages that don't look established, and I know a lot of people that do the same.

However if your musical content really is good, then people will definitely listen.

myspace.com/weasheroesband
Quote by exect4500
It's a great promotional tool. you can reach thousands and thousands of people.

you sir have a fantastic sig. i was part of that thread, it was a good time.
I think a myspace ontop of a nifty website would be best, but as we all know, some of us don't have the money (or intelligence, in my case) to make a website, so myspace is the next thing :P

and sorry if that made no sense, I'm tired
I will more than likely never return to any thread I post in, so don't bother replying to me.
Quote by -tempest-
you sir have a fantastic sig. i was part of that thread, it was a good time.

why thank you.