are there any programs i can download to make and mix my own stuff? im going on a roadtrip to jersey in a couple of days. nonstop and sleeping in cars. ill have my laptop with me, and i want to mix some stuff on the way
FL Studio 8
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Why don't you get a music writing program and write the sheet music? Much more fun.
fl studio is pretty confusing, i prefer mixcraft 4 for the simplicity factor and it's got some fun stuff to mess around with.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
FL Studio and a midi keyboard.

Speaking of which, which part of Jersey will you be in?
This isn't a very fun place to be, haha.
Quote by In Somni
Why don't you get a music writing program and write the sheet music? Much more fun.

ive got guitar pro and stuff. im gonna do that too. its just that were gonna be rolling or tripping a lot on the way, and ive always wanted to mix my own stuff anyway (about to buy tables actually), so what better time than now?

Quote by identityxcrysis
FL Studio and a midi keyboard.

Speaking of which, which part of Jersey will you be in?
This isn't a very fun place to be, haha.

Ocean Grove. my best friend goes back every summer, and im moving out in a couple of days, but were going up there first cause he loves it so much. ive never been, but he makes it sound so amazing. im excited.
Last edited by xrawrockkillsx at Feb 6, 2009,
FL Studio as stated above. Also I heard good things about Reason, a similar program
Beau, oui, comme Bowie
if you want to invest in a really good program, pro tools for sure. i have a computer at my school with a newer version of protools. its amazing for trance loops. if not, fl studios is good too
Fruity Loops Fruity Loops Fruity Loops...
Reason Reason Reason!
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by xrawrockkillsx

Ocean Grove. my best friend goes back every summer, and im moving out in a couple of days, but were going up there first cause he loves it so much. ive never been, but he makes it sound so amazing. im excited.

Sweet you'll be less than 10 miles from me, haha.
Pretty cool place though, have fun!