Poll: Who Has Even Heard Of Them??
Poll Options
View poll results: Who Has Even Heard Of Them??
Like Them
3 23%
Love Them
1 8%
Rocked The Face Of The Earth
4 31%
Were Genius
5 38%
Voters: 13.
We All Know The World Famous Band AT THE DRIVE-IN Since Their Split Up In 2001
Their Music Was Insane In The Membrane. and always will
And Practically Ruled since the 90's creating a whole new sound that no one has heard before
any who i want to hear other people's opinions about this band
Quote by chris661
We All Know The World Famous Band AT THE DRIVE-IN Since Their Split Up In 2001
Their Music Was Insane In The Membrane. and always will
And Practically Ruled since the 90's creating a whole new sound that no one has heard before
any who i want to hear other people's opinions about this band

r u feeling okay?
Pretty good.

There is a thread on them in PP&E forum you should check out... or at least there was when I used to visit.

has no signature.
do you know that a membrane is just a thin layer of material separating something? it can't really be insane, which is why i dont understand why people say that phrase because it basically just lets everyone around you know that you dont really know what a membrane is.
Follow me on instagram @createdaily
Quote by mercedesisbenz
do you know that a membrane is just a thin layer of material separating something? it can't really be insane, which is why i dont understand why people say that phrase because it basically just lets everyone around you know that you dont really know what a membrane is.

But it rhymes.

Rhyme scheme > understanding of science lingo
They're bloody great. I have relationship of command, great album.
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
But it rhymes.

Rhyme scheme > understanding of science lingo

lyrical content is unimportant.
Follow me on instagram @createdaily
Quote by mercedesisbenz

he probably got it off this song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK33KD7j_nc
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Quote by mercedesisbenz

The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
i have every album and ep. one of my favorite bands. they mean alot to me, and meant alot to me through my early teen years.
my favorite band to skateboard to, at least.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
never actually listened to them, isn't the old guitarist now the guitarist in the mars volta?

I havent ever listened to either of these bands, i need some recommendations
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
They put energy into their performance is why. Admittedly, sometimes the performances were terrible but they do have some good ones.
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.