Hey, I got a Boss MT-2 Distortion Pedal and a Crate Gx-120 amp wondering if anyone has found a setting for the pedal to sound like Syn Gates?
Why not create your own sound instead of thrying to copy someone? Especially that someone....
Set the "Use The Searchbar" knob to 10.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=688660

Avenged Sevenfold
Low - 7
Mid - 6
High - 8
Drive - 10 (on a Boss DS-1)
Reverb - 2 or 3
7-String Legion
Quote by TheJem
Justice4AllOne pretty much mentioned all of my ideas so yeah...pointless pun post.

Quote by MightySumo
Thanks fer settin me straight on that Justice

Quote by oneblackened
I was thinking that too, Justice usually seems like a pretty knowledgeable guy.
I doubt you can get his tone using that equipment. Maybe with his sig Schecter, his Bogner/Mesa/whatever expensive amp he uses these days, and his hands, you could nail it. Good luck.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
Quote by P-Bass Pirate
I doubt you can get his tone using that equipment. Maybe with his sig Schecter, his Bogner/Mesa/whatever expensive amp he uses these days, and his hands, you could nail it. Good luck.

Krank.
7-String Legion
Quote by TheJem
Justice4AllOne pretty much mentioned all of my ideas so yeah...pointless pun post.

Quote by MightySumo
Thanks fer settin me straight on that Justice

Quote by oneblackened
I was thinking that too, Justice usually seems like a pretty knowledgeable guy.
I'd say don't even try because, without a personal tour of his rig with him so he can show you which effects and amps he uses, you will not get close.