well, i kinda have bad credit, and i wanna start fixing it. i'm getting a credit report but i want the most accurate report i can find. as far as i know there are 3 big names

Experian
Equifax
TransUnion

i'm just wondering if any pit'goers have any info on which might be more reliable. thanks!
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
You could have good credit on one report, and on the other two, you could have harmful information that could keep you from getting loans, and possibly, keep you from getting a job.

?
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by metaldud536
You could have good credit on one report, and on the other two, you could have harmful information that could keep you from getting loans, and possibly, keep you from getting a job.

Lmao, I think you quoted it exactly, nice job.
Quote by metaldud536

i problem is i want one with all the bad details, so that i know what i'm after.
i guess it's a guessing game then
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
Last edited by SomebodySomeone at Feb 7, 2009,
Quote by Spoony_Bard

?

Shoulda gone to freecreditreport.com. I coulda seen this comin' at me like an atom bomb. They monitor your credit and send you email alerts, so you don't end up sellin' fish to tourists in t-shirts.
i just got my credit report from experian. apparently by law, you're allowed one free report every year. so far nothing out of the ordinary. i recognize all the collection accounts i have so it's all good
Quote by metaldud536

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock