Page 1 of 2
Okay, so i think i have nothing to worry about. I mean, just a number, right? Im sure a lot of people will be going through intensive shoulder surgery on the 13th. I was thinking about it on the way home one evening and i swear i saw a black cat cross the vision of my headlights. okay im not that superstitious but that kind of freaked me out.
do you think i should stop worrying? And are there any other weird stories where something freaky happened to you on the 13th?
I've got a nose op on the 13th aswel.

So i'll see you on the otherside.

(bring beer)
Make sure that they don't give you anesthetics, any time they put you under there's a chance you'll die. Just sack up and take it.

Man, if I had a nickle every time I heard that line...
Quote by Preid
I've got a nose op on the 13th aswel.

So i'll see you on the otherside.

(bring beer)

lol alright then

(you get the weed)
Last edited by fav13andac1)c at Feb 7, 2009,
WTF? It's a date and a day. Completely arbitrarily defined by people. If the Roman Emperors had decided to regulate all months to a twelve-day length there would never be a Friday 13th.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Damn. That's my birthday :I

Since friday 13th is the unlucky day, feel fortunate if you survive.
DeVillains!
good luck man

make sure they operate on your shoulder sack
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
retard
███████
███████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████

I'm sorry...it's not looking good.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
"Well I ain't superstitious, but a black cat crossed my trail!"
"SO GLAD TO BE HERE I COULD JUMP OFF EVERY BRIDGE
BUT EVERYBODY'S GOT A ROPE AROUND ONE OF MY LIMBS
THEY'RE TRYIN' TO GET THEIR PIECE THEY KEEP ON TEARING ME APART
THEY WANNA GET INSIDE SO THEY CAN KICK AROUND MY HEART
"
Once, on Friday the 13th, for a prank, me and my mates got beered up and snuck into a hospital and performed shoulder surgery on unsuspecting people. One of them did survive, but he was only having a boil lanced.
He lost the arm a few weeks later, though.

We're going to do it in Texas next week!
Hey, try not to worry too much the date is irrelevant. Read about the origins (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friday_the_13th) and it suddenly seems less unlucky, and more silly, lol.

My mum recently had surgery on her elbow and was back home and doing fine a couple of days after, so I'm sure it'll go ok
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by Ylasto
Damn. That's my birthday :I

+1

Play a Cort ?

Play with V-Picks ?

Every minute is to be Grasped........................................................................Time waits for nobody.

You'll be fine.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by coryklok
Don't get on the plane.

My mom is taking a plane from Cancun that day.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

I was thinking about it on the way home one evening and i swear i saw a black cat cross the vision of my headlights.

THEN WHO WAS PHONE.
I was born on Friday the 13th, it's zero stress.

Just in case though, you might wanna make that testament before it's too late.

S t a i r s s r i a t S

nice knowing ya man.

p.s. if you do die. I call your guitar gear!
meh, last time it was Friday the 13th (last June) I went on an intercontinental plane journey, and the only bad thing was that we almost missed it because the previous flight was an hour late.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
o and i forgot to say...my surgery is a week before a talent competition and im not sure if ill be able to play at it...i have to keep it immobile for six weeks so i dont think its gonna fly. O well o and i hope ill be alright before april 17th because i have a freakin awesome gig at concrete street in corpus christi in front of 4000 people...o **** its happening! my bad luck starts now!!!!!! NOOOO
I had penis surgery on friday the 13th and they chopped it clean off by mistake... you should be careful.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Friday the 13th is nothing but a stupid Christian misconception about an ancient pagan ritual, you have nothing to worry about
Proud follower of Åkerfeldtism

P S T F I N D E R

Quote by FFTLxx
Uhh there was this guy who didn't get any of the questions in some exam so he put 2 pencils in his nose and headbutted the desk.. and died.. that's pretty stupid.

I'm getting a new guitar on the 13th. Oh well, hope it goes well for your shoulder, buddy!
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
Quote by Snake_42
Unless you're the King of France I doubt you have much to worry about.

French revolution FTW
Quote by Stress Cow
You know you're fucked up when the pit thinks you're a sick bastard.
What's the surgery for? I dislocated my shoulder twice last year and I'm thinking that surgery is on the cards... I'd be interested to hear what you're having done.

And 13 = just a number. I wouldn't be concerned.
Well, good luck, and make sure your surgeon isn't Jason Voorhees
Quote by Lt. Shinysides

GREATEST
PIC
OF
LIFE

you just won the thread. a round of applause is in order *fap fap fa......CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP*

TF2 Player?
Quote by Howard2k
What's the surgery for? I dislocated my shoulder twice last year and I'm thinking that surgery is on the cards... I'd be interested to hear what you're having done.

And 13 = just a number. I wouldn't be concerned.

during football season i tore my labrum or something like that. its what keeps your shoulder from going out of place. and i tore that. so yeah i'm pretty much screwed without it.
In the Soviet Union, Friday the 13th is scared of 13!

What?
ಠ_ಠ WILL GIVE HEAD

Quote by Myxer
Have to give you props that the funniest post I read in a while
Quote by GogglesVK

hazardmaster has won this thread.

Fender Stratocaster 57' Reissue (Japanese)
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Maybe you will wake up with a pair of scissors in your shoulder or something. Or maybe you wont wake up at all.
GEAR
Legend LP
Nylon Acoustic
Legend 10D Amp
Korg AX3G

flickr
i'm not superstitious but i had a bad day on fri the 13th.
I had major exams and when i got to school i realised i had no pens. So i borrowed some off my friends but then they all had low ink. Then i realised that i had an IST exam (computers) but i had studied for a DNT (design and technology) exam which was for tommorow. So i had to go through the whole IST exam even though i didn't study. I bull****ted through the whole exam. So that was pretty unlucky but i guess it was a concidence...right?
Page 1 of 2