I saw a movie and there was a guy who is main actress' boyfriend in the movie.
He is considered to be perfect (handsome, funny, nice, fashionable and so on) but when main actress come to his boyfriend's house to cook with him, a big cockroach show up in the kitchen and he screams like a girl and jumps up on the table.

it was a really funny scene by the way..

Anyway, so I was wondered if anyone of you guys were scared of bugs, insects or worms.

me? yes, I am. I'm really freaked out of those scary things.

what about you?

Let's be honest, guys

Edited: Warms to worms
Last edited by hayan at Feb 7, 2009,
I ****ing hate spiders! They sit on your roof and laugh at you! *Raises Fist in air to spider*
I might have simply chucked at 'warms', but the fact that you spelled it wrong twice in different sentences made my facepalm.

Edit: But seeing as you're not a native english speaker, you get a free pass, since your grammar and spelling is better than 90% of native speakers.
Check out my band Disturbed
Last edited by StewieSwan at Feb 7, 2009,
I am deathly afraid of roaches. There's not too many things I fear in life.. but I see a roach and i curl up and scream like a little schoolgirl. I just find them to be the most disturbing, disgusting, and uggliest looking things on earth
I don't think I'm necessarily scared. I think it's more that I'm disgusted by insects. Spiders and moths for example. It's just instinctual to me to jump if they come out of no where and start crawling on me or something, but I just end up killing it anyways. So yeah-- disgusted > scared.
No, because bugs are just curious little fellows.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
I'm scared of almost all bugs over the size of my fingernail, I think they're gross too :p
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
My fear of butterflies comes from a bad experience.
At the Justice Tour:
Guy in audience: Libertyville represent!
Tom Morello: Yes. Libertyville…represent.

Quote by IDread
Damn. You got insanely lucky when it comes to manly surnames.

Ai æm eɪ prəpoʊnənt ʌv eɪ kəmplitli fənɛtɪk ælfəbɛt. Spɛl ɛvriθɪŋ wɪθ ðə AɪPiEɪ.
I saw a harvestman climbing up the wall of my bedroom a couple days ago. I let out what I thought was a quiet yelp. Turns out it my little yelp woke up my family.

What's weird is that I was never scared of spiders when I was younger. If I saw one inside the house, I'd just grab a piece of paper towel, scoop it up, and bring it outside. Now I just freak out if I see one indoors.
Quote by ZAxel
My fear of butterflies comes from a bad experience.

...?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

not unless they can kill me.
Gear: Warmoth Soloist / Hondo Acou. / Ibanez AS73

Hardwire TL-2 / Boss GE-7 / Electro Harmonix Small Stone Nano / Boss DD-3 / MXR Smart Gate / Ibanez TS9 / Unknown Tremolo

Bugera V55 / Home Made Cab w/ Celestion Speakers G12M & G12T
Worms cause I'm hearing some scary stuff about people finding them in their brains lately.

And roaches cause they're ewwwey.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
No, they are tasty little treats. I do however get scared when they come near of the possibility that they might scurry away before I can lap them up with my six inch tongue.

Spiders and Roaches = Nice and crunchy.

Worms = Chewy goodness.

Damn this thread, now I am hungry.
Quote by SteveHouse

...?

WTF, I drew that butterfly when i was little! I used to pretend it was an artificial intelligence and my piece of paper was a computer screen, and I'd talk to the butterfly-skeleton A.I all the time.

I'm pretty scared of huntsmen spiders. All spiders, in fact.
XIAOXI
I'm scared of wasps/hornets/bees/other insects that sting. Especially wasps. Those things are evil.
tumblr twitter instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
Good moaning. I was pissing by the coffee, when I heard two shats.

Cookie for reference

Well, some insects are more scary than others. I hate spiders, and all those slimy larva thingies.
For a real pervert, any exit can be an entrance.
Quote by sTx
Awesome post, dude.

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio Goth
Peavey Valveking 112
My metal band, Nilfgaard
Quote by Sleaze Disease
No, because bugs are just curious little fellows.

+1
I like to watch insects go about their business and I try to NEVER kill any unless (for whatever reason) they threaten my way of life, which hasn't happened yet.