guitar567
244 IQ
So I had guitar pro 5 but today I opened it up and it had a message saying "you currently use a pirated version of Guitar Pro 5 the next use of a pirated guitar pro will definitely remove the possibility of using guitar pro on your computer, pirated or not, and an email will be sent to piracy@sanii.net (software and industry association) with your personal information" so I closed the msg and guitar pro also closed, so I uninstalled and deleted it from my computer.... so did they really send personal information and will i not be able to use GP on this computer again? has this happened to anyone else?
StewieSwan
Decent User
5,012 IQ
Quote by guitar567
So I had guitar pro 5 but today I opened it up and it had a message saying "you currently use a pirated version of Guitar Pro 5 the next use of a pirated guitar pro will definitely remove the possibility of using guitar pro on your computer, pirated or not, and an email will be sent to piracy@sanii.net (software and industry association) with your personal information" so I closed the msg and guitar pro also closed, so I uninstalled and deleted it from my computer.... so did they really send personal information and will i not be able to use GP on this computer again? has this happened to anyone else?

So don't pirate it again.

Was this really worth a thread?
666atheist666
Sublimical
UG Newbie
140 IQ
Sux to be you, Why don't you get way too drunk and eat some saltines while you're at it.... YEESH!
guitar567
244 IQ
Quote by StewieSwan
So don't pirate it again.

Was this really worth a thread?

sure is
SteveHouse
trys hard, loves the game
798 IQ
sanii.net is some kind of photography website. I think you've been botrolled.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)