What's the low and high knobs mean on amps do? My amp is a roland microcube and doesn't have any EQ knobs like Bass, Treble or Middle but what does low and high mean?
I have one of those little microcube amps.. Not too bad, but worthless if you want to play with anyone else. The low and high is about the same as treble/bass... they just kinda slapped it on one knob. Its just eq from low to high instead of treble/bass. They just threw out the middle knob lol.
I'm assuming they control your low and high frequencies,also known as bass and treble.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Alright that's what I had assumed. Yeah I don't get a chance to play with anybody here I'm always playing by myself so it's ok.
In the wrong forum/read the stickies/those are high and low frequencies, generally speaking you can lower the treble to make your high notes warm and soft, or increase it so they are louder and clearer, so on and soforth