Page 1 of 3
who is (or was) the most punk person to walk the earth?
Last edited by TommyRamone! at Feb 7, 2009,
me
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Fender Hot Rod Devile 4x12

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3
Quote by ben deebz
johnny rotten

hell no, he was back in the day as he practically started the whole thing ... but he's a sellout now, starring in butter adverts saying how good britain is
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Fender Hot Rod Devile 4x12

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3
Quote by GangsterLi
hell no, he was back in the day as he practically started the whole thing ... but he's a sellout now, starring in butter adverts saying how good britain is

opps k then..........
strummer or iggy
Quote by jordie0405
syd vicious imo

f off sid was just cught up in the swirling hype of punk and the pistols and had none of the real mentality of punk but rather saw it as a way to go mental
Quote by dio_dude
I half expected you to say Bon Scott

actually, WAS going to say Peter Garrett...

but the punk elitists will gang up on me whatever artists I name as punk, so meh.
Quote by hashishish
actually, WAS going to say Peter Garrett...

but the punk elitists will gang up on me whatever artists I name as punk, so meh.
Elitists? God damnit I swear by my Unholy Master Lucifer that you are truly the most irritating person I have ever seen.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Woody Guthrie, that mother ****er was punk before punk was punk
Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves-Eric Hoffer

Quote by GannonBracewell

CBGB wants to be famous like the others such as Green Day and Offspring. They don't want to be a underground punk band.
neidnarb11890
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
neidnarb11890.

And to the guy who mentioned Rotten's butter escapade, that was actually a very good move, because it pissed a load of old men off, which is the whole point.
Quote by lavazza
^no not him ......I´ve heard he always abuses Groupies behind the stage BEFORE PMS shows.......
I'd heard rumors about him showing up in solid gold limos, but I choice to ignore them because of how punx he is.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
The first ancient civilization to rebel against their government.

Now THEY are the most punk people ever.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
Quote by tmfiore
The first ancient civilization to rebel against their government.

Now THEY are the most punk people ever.

Sumerians?
Quote by BostonLacrosse
Woody Guthrie, that mother ****er was punk before punk was punk

This man knows what's up.
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
Quote by GangsterLi

If "practically started the whole thing" means "had almost nothing to do with it".

Butter adverts are probably the most "punk" thing he's ever done.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Last edited by IlikeTheSKA at Feb 7, 2009,
Quote by IlikeTheSKA
If "practically started the whole thing" means "had almost nothing to do with it".

Butter adverts are probably the most "punk" thing he's ever done.

agreed. the ramones started punk(even had a bigger effect in europe than the sex pistols
Jorge

Quote by DempseyPunk
agreed. the ramones started punk(even had a bigger effect in europe than the sex pistols

I'm so happy I get to do this, I've never used this emoticon before

I've been waiting for a perfect time, now is that time

... .... .... .... ....
Last edited by Swap-Meet at Feb 7, 2009,
Iggy Pop, no contest.
Quote by smb
Freakish mammals bring the end times. It's not even 2012 yet and we're all on the path to extinction. Send cash now to God-TV!
Quote by Swap-Meet
Can you explain wutudidthere?

Ok...you facepalmed the dude who said the Ramones had more influence than the Pistols in Europe. Apparently you thought it was a dumb statement. However, I thought you saying that boneheaded clown from the Casual Tees was the most punk person ever was dumb also, so I gave you the same treatment as the guy you facepalmed. Do you see wutididthr now?
Quote by XxFIENDxX
Ok...you facepalmed the dude who said the Ramones had more influence than the Pistols in Europe. Apparently you thought it was a dumb statement. However, I thought you saying that boneheaded clown from the Casual Tees was the most punk person ever was dumb also, so I gave you the same treatment as the guy you facepalmed. Do you see wutididthr now?
I do believe you just missed his sarcasm. In other words, you didn't cwuthedidthere.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Page 1 of 3