I went. It was the best bloody show I went to!!!
So anyone else go?
The Merchandise was a rip but i still bought some
My favorite bit was either the Helicopter Bit at the End or the Drifting Ferrari's
hell yeah mate, bloody awesome! i loved the colander of death with the 4 bikes, but the crusty demons have been doing that for awhile...loved the car soccer/football. i wouldve liked to have seen James May though, instead of that guy from TopGear Australia...
the Stig shouldve had a larger part than that bit at the end with the 3d glasses i reckon

Epiphone Les Paul Standard (EMG 81/85)
Fender Strat copy
Peavey Bandit 112
Ibanez Weeping Demon WD7
Behringer OD 100 Distortion/Overdrive
Beringher FX 600 Digital Multi FX
Quote by godthatfailed22
hell yeah mate, bloody awesome! i loved the colander of death with the 4 bikes, but the crusty demons have been doing that for awhile...loved the car soccer/football. i wouldve liked to have seen James May though, instead of that guy from TopGear Australia...
the Stig shouldve had a larger part than that bit at the end with the 3d glasses i reckon

I think I noe who the Stig is..
Im thinking its James. Because on Tv they never have then 2 together in same scene.

I Quite liked the Soccer Bit. Remember the massive flames I felt the heat from all the way up. And also the fireworks were loud.
Quote by ZeGuitarist101
I think I noe who the Stig is..
Im thinking its James. Because on Tv they never have then 2 together in same scene.

hey! you may be right...that never occurred to me. kinda contradicts his image hahaha. also, i think stig mistimed his run slightly becasue the helicopter image was always shooting a few seconds ahead of where the car was...but i guess its hard to keep it in such accurate time

where were you sitting? i was fairly high up and yeah the flames were hot.

GodThatFailedEdit: Jeremy is 6'5 and the Stig was taller than him in the show. James May is 5'11. Adding that much height to James' frame would be dangerous and would inhibit his driving skills, so im going to guess it wasnt him...had me going there for a minute...

Epiphone Les Paul Standard (EMG 81/85)
Fender Strat copy
Peavey Bandit 112
Ibanez Weeping Demon WD7
Behringer OD 100 Distortion/Overdrive
Beringher FX 600 Digital Multi FX
Last edited by godthatfailed22 at Feb 7, 2009,
Nope, most people over here at least (assuming your Top Gear is not a different Stig) think the Stig is a british ex-racing driver called Nigel Mansell. It's possible.

It won't be James though, there's been plenty of times on our Top Gear when they're on screen together.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Quote by NFFC_1865
Top Gear = Fail.

Nuh-uh.

I really wanted to go, but couldn't. Oh well. At least you had fun on all our behalfs.

Behalves?
XIAOXI
Quote by NFFC_1865
Top Gear = Fail.

Fallacy!

Quote by Abunai X
Nuh-uh.

I really wanted to go, but couldn't. Oh well. At least you had fun on all our behalfs.

Behalves?

Behalf. From what I recall there's no need to make it plural even with 'our'.
Quote by godthatfailed22
hey! you may be right...that never occurred to me. kinda contradicts his image hahaha. also, i think stig mistimed his run slightly becasue the helicopter image was always shooting a few seconds ahead of where the car was...but i guess its hard to keep it in such accurate time

where were you sitting? i was fairly high up and yeah the flames were hot.

GodThatFailedEdit: Jeremy is 6'5 and the Stig was taller than him in the show. James May is 5'11. Adding that much height to James' frame would be dangerous and would inhibit his driving skills, so im going to guess it wasnt him...had me going there for a minute...

Up High aswell I was in the Silver Area. I wish I got one of Gps's
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Nope, most people over here at least (assuming your Top Gear is not a different Stig) think the Stig is a british ex-racing driver called Nigel Mansell. It's possible.
Anyone who thinks that is wrong.
My brother went, said there were Ferrari's doing burnouts and a new HSV 427 doing some
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
I went yesterday. It was awesome!!!

P.S. My Dad owned (recently quit) the company who makes Top Gear Australia. I know who the Stig is!!!!

But I'm not allowed to tell

pretentious small text, right justified signature
UG's professional coffee nerd
also UG's musical theatre nerd
roscoe's wetsuit
Last edited by ozzyismetal at Feb 7, 2009,