I was just thinking, and remembered a joke my Pastor used during a sermon. I forget the rest of the sermon, but I remembered the joke, because it's a classic.

A man is walking along a beach, when all of a sudden he trips over an old oil lamp. So he picks it up and rubs it, and of course a genie pops out. The genie says "Hi, contrary to popular belief, I will only grant you one wish." So the guy thinks to himself for a minute, and says "Well, I've always wanted to go to Hawaii, but I'm too afraid to fly, and boats terrify me, so could you make a highway to Hawaii so I could just drive right there?" The genie says "Wha...you've got to be kidding me! That would require tons of work and labor, and could you imagine the amount of concrete that would need to be used? It's not possible, think of another wish." So the man thinks, and says "Well, I've always wanted to understand women.", when the genie then says "Would you like that highway two lanes or four lanes?"
a man and his pet giraffe walk into a bar. they sit down and start to consume all the beer they can. after a while the giraffe passes out on the floor. the man keeps drinking and much later in the night decides to head home. he gets up and is about to leave when the bartender says "hey you cant leave that lyin' there", the man then proclaims "its not a lyin, its a giraffe"
fail me sense coming!
Yoda i be!

Quote by lzrdsixsix6
its so much funner doing it with friends tho...........like masturbation

Quote by GrayFoxz
With your post, the pit has its rightful name - the pit, the most lowest place on earth, after a 100 feet of earth and 200 feet of sh|t .
a searchbar walked into a bar.....

*reported*

EDIT: beaten to it
Quote by elliott FTW
I LOVE YOU SLOGANKID
silly racist bitch finally kicked the bucket

Quote by slogankid1
a searchbar walked into a bar.....

*reported*

EDIT: beaten to it

Faggot
The gear: