no
10 11%
never
36 41%
Voters: 88.
Now that all hope is gone has been sucessful will they continue to do this
Sarcasm is beautiful, think about it.
Bands And Artists forum.

And this is their last album apparantly.

Richwood Les Paul RE-135
Ibanez RG350DX
Takamine Dreadnought
Hohner Telecaster Copy
Epiphone Thunderbird-IV Pro
Crafter Cruiser bass
they said vol 3 was there last aswell tho
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
All hope is gone for a new succesful album
Squier Standard Telecaster.
Random Ibanez GIO superstrat
Takamine EG440C Maple Blue

Line 6 Spider III 30 w
Blackheart Killer Ant
Blackheart Little Giant

Line 6 Pod X3 Live
Line 6 Toneport UX-2
who gives a crap?
wrong forum mate.
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria
they never releast any succesful albums! thats why so many 14 year olds listen to them cause it's evedently "Cool" to like stuff that the majority of people hate!

& for the record I'm not flaming slipknot I'm just making an observation!

So *Flameshield*
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by gunners fan
they never releast any succesful albums! thats why so many 14 year olds listen to them cause it's evedently "Cool" to like stuff that the majority of people hate!

& for the record I'm not flaming slipknot I'm just making an observation!

So *Flameshield*

Well, you're wrong. Slipknot is quite obviously a gateway band for heavier music. And have you ever been to one of their concerts? It's full of metalheads.

Richwood Les Paul RE-135
Ibanez RG350DX
Takamine Dreadnought
Hohner Telecaster Copy
Epiphone Thunderbird-IV Pro
Crafter Cruiser bass
Quote by boreamor
Well, you're wrong. Slipknot is quite obviously a gateway band for heavier music. And have you ever been to one of their concerts? It's full of metalheads.

Is this not a stupid Question?

Anyway I didn't say all their fans were 14yr old wanna be hardarses I was just making a generalisation!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
I've been a fan of slipknot since about the age of 13. I own All Hope Is Gone and Vol.3, I've listened to MKFR, Iowa and the original self titled.

I prefer their older stuff before Vol.3, but Vol.3 i feel so far is their best album. All Hope Is Gone is nothing compared to anything they've put down before it.

I've also seen them live, and i can honestly say it's ranking in one of the best gigs i've been to.
Never.
they never did it.
the never will.

When the bell rang to change classes at school, I walked into the hallway and yelled, "I MASTURBATE TO DUCK SEX" and started imitating a duck having sex.

Quote by madman_ariel
Never.
they never did it.
the never will.

son of a bitch xD

going numer one = successfull
Dunno, I heard a rumor about Corey having issues with his voice. But at least they'll continue to work on solo projects
"I quit my low carb diet when all i had the strength to do was sit and eat sausage and pork rinds and think, "this must be what it feels like to have cancer, a special kind of cancer that makes your poop float.""

This is br00t4l
next thing will be corey solo album after that another stone sour album i think and maybe in 7-8 years a new slipknot record
Quote by DIV ON!
Now that all hope is gone has been sucessful will they continue to do this

Wait, what?
Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land
brutal
Depends what you mean by "successful".

If you mean "following trends shamelessly", then they're up there at the top.

If you mean "originality and musical quality", they've been stale for a looong while and I doubt they'll come back.
lol slipknot
███████
███████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████