not implying i like her or anything, i just thought i might open with it.
ok well last monday and tuesday morning, there was this very hot chick on the bus. when i hopped on the bus and looked at her she smiled at me and i couldnt help but smile back. i sat down and wondered about her considering she looked exactly like one of my friends in almost every way. her uniform was the same, her monero piercing was in her left side, she had blonde/brown hair, like basically the similarities were endless.
anywho i never caught the bus wednesday and thursday morning so i couldnt ask her if we knew each other. so on thursday night i thought i might ask her over msn if it was her...she said it was...
so the next day i hopped on the bus and sat next to her and full on acted like i knew her...
"hey how are you?? i didnt even know it was you that caught my bus"
"umm who are you?"
in other words i made myself look like a dick in front of some hot chick who knows where i live
anyway think i can redeem myself?

but the girl you asked on msn is a bitch
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
not implying i like her or anything, i just thought i might open with it.
ok well last monday and tuesday morning, there was this very hot chick on the bus. when i hopped on the bus and looked at her she smiled at me and i couldnt help but smile back. i sat down and wondered about her considering she looked exactly like one of my friends in almost every way. her uniform was the same, her monero piercing was in her left side, she had blonde/brown hair, like basically the similarities were endless.
anywho i never caught the bus wednesday and thursday morning so i couldnt ask her if we knew each other. so on thursday night i thought i might ask her over msn if it was her...she said it was...
so the next day i hopped on the bus and sat next to her and full on acted like i knew her...
"hey how are you?? i didnt even know it was you that caught my bus"
"umm who are you?"
in other words i made myself look like a dick in front of some hot chick who knows where i live
anyway think i can redeem myself?

No
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
it could be worse...you could be a member of a guitar forum who chooses to visit the pit instead
Originally Posted by smb
I'm an arrogant bastard - I thought I was good before I'd plucked a note. I was right, of course.

Quote by MetalBass 77
sonsie knows all
Quote by billybusa

but the girl you asked on msn is a bitch

aha yea i know i told her that :P
i dont really care like i didnt really get embarrassed i just thought it was heaps funny that something like that actually happened
flarrrrge.

is what you should do.
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria
Nope. Looks like your life is over. You may as well just kill yourself.
Quote by Telestar
Trust me man, it's Smoke on the Water. Deep Purple only wrote one song.

A greater man would have used that as an excuse to strike up a conversation
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Quote by b4t3man
Nope. Looks like your life is over. You may as well just kill yourself.

thanks for the honesty
wtf @ In Somni
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Quote by lazy town
thanks for the honesty

Where be your sarcasm detector?
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
Quote by a6l6e6x1
knock her round the head with some king of wooden object
hope she forgets the entire thing

yeah because you know i just walk on the bus with a wooden object to whack people over the head with everyday
Quote by lazy town
yeah because you know i just walk on the bus with a wooden object to whack people over the head with everyday

You don't? Dude, that's just wrong...
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
Quote by texzephyr
facepalm... you should've had a large wooden object...

so your saying i should take something like..say a cricket bat on the bus next time and bash her with it?
Quote by lazy town
so your saying i should take something like..say a cricket bat on the bus next time and bash her with it?

Uh? You got a problem with that? Cavemen did it all the time so why shouldn't we?
Quote by Pingis_Or_Death
Uh? You got a problem with that? Cavemen did it all the time so why shouldn't we?

yea but they bashed them and brought them back to their cave for rape or something. im just supposed to bash her because...uh i dont even remember anymore but its not rape lol
Quote by sonsie
it could be worse...you could be a member of a guitar forum who chooses to visit the pit instead

What a loser..

Wait a minute...
Quote by lazy town

haha i wasnt saying a cricket bat... and i wasnt saying you should take an object on next time... i was saying u should've had a wooden object lol...
Quote by texzephyr
haha i wasnt saying a cricket bat... and i wasnt saying you should take an object on next time... i was saying u should've had a wooden object lol...

what? what the hell are cricket bats made out of then
If you were smart, you would said "Your wildest dream".

But seriously, if you were smart and that tactfulness was accompanied with interest, you would have used that mistake to strike up conversation with her, considering that is what human beings do. So, yeah, you blew it by not capitalising. If you see her again, talk to her!!!!! God-damn kids and their indecsiveness.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by lazy town

silly boy why destroy a perfectly good cricket bat when an inexpensive stump is only a few steps from the crease
Quote by Feel bad inc.
Just explain she looks alot like a friend of yours

Pffft, that'll never work.

Jack my swag

You should've just gone with it or pretended you were kidding and thought it'd make starting a conversation easier. Wow, you're really socially inept or you'd have figured that out for yourself. Get her name next time.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Haha, go up to her next time and be like: "Heyyy, hows it going buddy? remember me? from last time?"
and really push the notion that you know each other from wayyy back.

Then tell her she smells nice, then smell her...
Then touch her hair, rub it on your face.
I don't remember where I was,
When I realized life was a game.
The more seriously I took things,
The harder the rules became.
"Certainly, in the topsy-turvy world of heavy rock, having a good solid piece of wood in your hand is often useful."
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
No way to redeem yourself, you might as well top yourself before it gets worse boyo.
-Reported muthafuckas!-
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.