I'd like to stay under $300 AUD per pedal here.
I'm a total noob so bare with me - I'm looking at getting delay, octave and wah. Considering distortion if need be, but I doubt it since I'm going for a Bugera 333-212.

When giving recommendations, could you tell me what the pedal you are recommending has over other similar pedals? Much appreciated.

Delay pedals I've considered: *I might be willing to pay a little more for this one --- Boss DD-3 etc etc... Boss DD-20. I think I like the DD-20 but I'm open to suggestions. Please keep the price under that of the DD-20 and don't recommend me a Line 6 DL-?. DD-20 I can get for $390 new

Octave: I'd like something that goes up, not just down - From what I've read, Bosses don't go up. I've only really looked at the Digitech Whammy(s) but they're a little pricey ~$450? new.

Wah: This one is decided unless someone convinces me otherwise - Crybaby of any sort, just the cheapest one I can get. $200 new

DS recommendations welcome too.
Pedal GAS?
Empress Heavy
ISP Dec of some sort
Keeley Katana
TC Corona/Vortex/Dreamscape
DD-7 is pretty good, and i prefer my weeping deamon to my crybaby
Jackson RR3
ESP LTD MH-250NT (EMG 81-85)
Peavey Valveking 100 Head
Harley Benton Cabnet
Blackstar Distx Valve Distortion
Boss DD3
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Boss Noise-Gate
A Member Of The Jackson Players Group
OK mate, I'm Aussie, so that will help a bit I suppose.

Delay: You should probably go teh extra cash for this one, becuase it will definitely pay off in the end, especially if you buy on Ebay from private wholesalers, because it is a crapload cheaper. I would look at an MXR Carbon Copy for a simple analog delay that will do the trick nicele. However, by the sounds, you want something with a little more versatility, in which case I would recommend the EHX Stereo Memory Man with Hazarai, they go overseas new on EBay for about $220US. Of course, you could go the extra mile and get a Diamond Memory Lane or an Empress Superdelay, two brillaint pedals well out of the price range.

Octave: I'd say go either a Digitech Whammy (off Ebay of course) or an EHX HOG, both are great, HOG is better (though Digitech is more versatile)

Wah: You should probably get a Dunlop 535Q or a GCB-95 and get it modded (if you don't wanna do it yourself, a few guys here can do it, including myself).

I think what you should aim for first however is a new amp (that Bugera you are looking at is very good, I used one to record overdub tracks on my band's EP) and an OD pedal to go with it.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by IncubusMan999
OK mate, I'm Aussie, so that will help a bit I suppose.

Delay: You should probably go teh extra cash for this one, becuase it will definitely pay off in the end, especially if you buy on Ebay from private wholesalers, because it is a crapload cheaper. I would look at an MXR Carbon Copy for a simple analog delay that will do the trick nicele. However, by the sounds, you want something with a little more versatility, in which case I would recommend the EHX Stereo Memory Man with Hazarai, they go overseas new on EBay for about $220US. Of course, you could go the extra mile and get a Diamond Memory Lane or an Empress Superdelay, two brillaint pedals well out of the price range.

Octave: I'd say go either a Digitech Whammy (off Ebay of course) or an EHX HOG, both are great, HOG is better (though Digitech is more versatile)

Wah: You should probably get a Dunlop 535Q or a GCB-95 and get it modded (if you don't wanna do it yourself, a few guys here can do it, including myself).

I think what you should aim for first however is a new amp (that Bugera you are looking at is very good, I used one to record overdub tracks on my band's EP) and an OD pedal to go with it.

any particular OD pedal i should look at?
Pedal GAS?
Empress Heavy
ISP Dec of some sort
Keeley Katana
TC Corona/Vortex/Dreamscape
Quote by Bob_Smith

Wah: This one is decided unless someone convinces me otherwise - Crybaby of any sort, just the cheapest one I can get. $200 new

If its possible to order one in from your local store, try an RMC wah, the cheapest ones are $275. Here is a link to the website. http://www.retrosound.com.au/Amps/Amp_Parts/XRMC.htm
i prefer the vox v847 to any cheap crybaby or the weeping demon... but thats me :]
Epiphone les paul studio
Traynor YCS50
vox wah V847
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
squire strat- currently in process of getting custom finish!

gassing for warmoth build