Hey I play an Ibanez Art320 that uses AA batteries to power the pickups.. the batteries finally run out so i replaced them and the guitar still wont work.

I'm at a loss... anyone else have this guitar? Or know how to get it to work again?

Thanks.
make sure the batteries are in correctly, and that they are making contact between the two points.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
well try some other batteries just incase they are dead, otherwise go to a guitar shop and let them have a look at it
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
a cable might have gone lose while you were changing the batteries?
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
if you are sure that the batteries are good, then do a quick check of the output jack.

make sure those two wires are attached, and that your guitar cable is good.
that your guitar volume is all the way up and that your amp is on.

what happened to the guitar sound wise, that lead you to believe the battery was dead?
did it die, fade out, or crackle?
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by jj1565
if you are sure that the batteries are good, then do a quick check of the output jack.

make sure those two wires are attached, and that your guitar cable is good.
that your guitar volume is all the way up and that your amp is on.

what happened to the guitar sound wise, that lead you to believe the battery was dead?
did it die, fade out, or crackle?

It started fading out, and crackling so I thought It was the cable, so I tried a different guitar and it was fine so I knew it was time the batteries need replacing.
I have the ART120 with the same pickups and I've had no problem changing the batteries :S
WONGA!
Quote by StringAssassin
I would be angry too if there were turds on my head.