umm it's an "error link"
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Linky is brokded.

And this basically sounds like another way for Dean to milk the last drops of credibility from a dead man's legacy for profit.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
^ somewhat of a cross, between an onion, a pin and a nun

And the dude above, let him go, he's fairly new and therre were no new threads on the first 5 pages, your other posts seem to just be telling people off to me. He's much better than others we get around here.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
probably only good for in your face metal like the kranks were. at least its not a premium priced tube amp like the kranks that simply try as hard as they can to emulate SS attack and eliminate the need for a distortion pedal for triple the price of good old randall SS head that gets the same dime tone.
Quote by IncubusMan999
Linky is brokded.

And this basically sounds like another way for The Family of Dimebag Darrel Abbot to milk the last drops of credibility from a dead man's legacy for profit.

Fixed.

And from what I hear, it's basically a modded Randall RG100ES.
Quote by IncubusMan999
^ somewhat of a cross, between an onion, a pin and a nun

And the dude above, let him go, he's fairly new and therre were no new threads on the first 5 pages, your other posts seem to just be telling people off to me. He's much better than others we get around here.

Or a cross between opinion and noun.