Twist hers.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
pics or it didnt happen!
Yoda i be!

Quote by lzrdsixsix6
its so much funner doing it with friends tho...........like masturbation

Quote by GrayFoxz
With your post, the pit has its rightful name - the pit, the most lowest place on earth, after a 100 feet of earth and 200 feet of sh|t .
Isn't there some sort of ultimate-kinky-sex.com forums that you should be asking this question at?

Oh, and

S t a i r s s r i a t S

Punch her when she does it, probably wants it rough and kinky like that anyway.
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
Quote by crackhutch

^ this makes sence! i think?
Yoda i be!

Quote by lzrdsixsix6
its so much funner doing it with friends tho...........like masturbation

Quote by GrayFoxz
With your post, the pit has its rightful name - the pit, the most lowest place on earth, after a 100 feet of earth and 200 feet of sh|t .
try asking nicely and if that doesnt work get a tazer dude. oh and i wont report you seeing as my self esteem is decent right now but good luck to the sad sad others that do.
unlucky man, i dono what you could do, probs just try asking her, see how that goes i guess? on another note, last night i snuck into this random guys room and twisted his genitals, was well funny, he blamed it on his girlfriend
JacK!
go to fling.com and get a girl with the naked picture and a sign board over her chest saying "i don't twist genitals"

Quote by psyks
wait, she's doing this to you now? When did she start?

two nights ago. my penis is now elongated to the size of my nipple (pretty damn long)
Quote by xFilth
two nights ago. my penis is now elongated to the size of my nipple (pretty damn long)

She wants your penis to get bigger then lol:P
Haha. Nice one, mate.
SPORTING CLUBE DE PORTUGAL

"And the earth died screaming as I lay dreaming"
Quote by crackhutch

No 'cause if she likes it, she'll do it more.

No, but seriously... wtf?
"Love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end so easy." -Louisa May Alcott