Page 1 of 3
I wanna listen to instrumental songs, (which has no vocal)

Anyone please recommend me but I don't really like classic music.

it doesn't matter if it's a whole guitar solo or piano or whatever

btw Can anyone tell me what new-age music is? because I started to listen some of new-age music (I'm not quite sure if it's really new-age or not) anyway, I find it peaceful and relaxing. but I've been told that christian shouldn't listen to them what do you think about it?

Anyway.. tell me what your favorite instrumental song is.. I'll listen to them.
Most of the stuff on the UG albums are instrumental. Damn good, too.

I don't really understand what new-age is, either.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
call of ktulu, orion and to live it to die by metallica or ashes of the wake by lamb of god
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
*points to sig*

Or you may just find the original by Vai on youtube Beautiful piece!
Andy Mckee, seriously.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_age
That might help.
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
listen to joe satriani Dood

"An Augmented Fourth, Or Diminished Fifth, Depending On Your Outlook On Life"

Look for most post rock stuff: Mogwai, Explosions In the Sky, God is an Astronaut, 65 Days of Static, etc...

And to the person who mentioned Dream Theater, errrr Liquid Tension Experiment?
Quote by ledhead67
Dammit, satyphan, you just shat over all my hopes and dreams.
Aphex Twin
DJ Krush
DJ Premier
DJ Shadow
Satch
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
You can't prove that people DON'T walk on water. turn water into wine etc.
youtube for piano covers of songs you like.. this guy called "unclassical piano" or something is awsome.
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
My favourite instrumentals

John Petrucci - Glasgow Kiss
Wishful Thinking
State Of Grace
Lost Without You

Vinnie Moore - Meltdown

Paul Gilbert - I Cannot Tell A Lie
The Gargoyle
Silence Followed By A Deafening Roar
The Curse Of The Castle Dragon

Racer X - Technical Difficulties
Viking Kong

Joe Satriani - Surfing With The Alien
Always With Me Always With You
Ten Words
Starry Night
The Extremist
Aliadiere - sadly has more syllables than goals this season."
Setanta commentator during Newcastle-Middlesbrough. .

amirite?
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by hayan
I read that roughly but I don't still get it.

Why then they tell me christian shouldn't listen to new-age music?
because I'm christian

"New Age practices and philosophies sometimes draw inspiration from major world religions: Buddhism, Chinese folk religion, Christianity, Hinduism, Judaism, and Sufism; with particularly strong influences from East Asian religions, Gnosticism, Neopaganism, New Thought, Spiritualism, Theosophy, Universalism, and Western esotericism."
Christians probably aren't supposed to listen to it because it draws on so many other religions and it represents what would be considered 'wrong', steer clear if you're worried.
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
Quote by FFTLxx
"New Age practices and philosophies sometimes draw inspiration from major world religions: Buddhism, Chinese folk religion, Christianity, Hinduism, Judaism, and Sufism; with particularly strong influences from East Asian religions, Gnosticism, Neopaganism, New Thought, Spiritualism, Theosophy, Universalism, and Western esotericism."
Christians probably aren't supposed to listen to it because it draws on so many other religions and it represents what would be considered 'wrong', steer clear if you're worried.

but new-age music doesn't even have any lyrics?
the only instrumental stuff I listen to is Explosions In The Sky.

their stuff is so relaxing...the kind of stuff you'd want to listen to when you want to be alone and just think.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Frankenstein by the Edgar Winter Group

Any colour you like by Pink Floyd
Quote by Kensai
Rape... it's the only way a ginger will get laid.
Quote by hayan
I wanna listen to instrumental songs, (which has no vocal)

Anyone please recommend me but I don't really like classic music.

it doesn't matter if it's a whole guitar solo or piano or whatever

btw Can anyone tell me what new-age music is? because I started to listen some of new-age music (I'm not quite sure if it's really new-age or not) anyway, I find it peaceful and relaxing. but I've been told that christian shouldn't listen to them what do you think about it?

Anyway.. tell me what your favorite instrumental song is.. I'll listen to them.

Christianity would stop people breathing if they thought it was remotely pleasurable. Listen to whatever you like, even if it does draw from other religions, you won't get 'infected' by Buddhism or catch the Hinduism 'disease'. You never know, you might accidentally broaden your horizons...
Quote by Kumanji
Christianity would stop people breathing if they thought it was remotely pleasurable. Listen to whatever you like, even if it does draw from other religions, you won't get 'infected' by Buddhism or catch the Hinduism 'disease'. You never know, you might accidentally broaden your horizons...

This. Art is art, regardless of it's religious bias, just because the person who made it happens to be of a different religion is hardly a reason not to be able to respect or appreciate it for what it is.
+1 to whoever said aphex twin
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
hendrix- villanova junction, alternate electric ladyland takes, country blues, alternate little wing take, alternate bold as love take. the whole jack johnson album and bitches brew album from miles davis. embryonic journey- jefferson airplane. white summer/black mountainside- led zep. the clap, mood for a day- yes. that should be good to star with. try finding the instrumental version on btbam's alaska album. now that i think about it, most of the usic i listen to is instrumental...
hi everybody

Hookers do not like to snuggle
- Zach Galifinakis
John Petrucci - Glasgow Kiss, Wishful Thinking
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
nightrage has some really nice instrumentals, Solus, Howl of the wolves and A new disease is born are all good
download Godspeed You! Black Emperor's 'Slow Riot for New Zero Kanada'. It'll be a great introduction, you must have patience though.

And try 'The Earth is Not a Cold Dead Place' by Explosions In The Sky.
Metallica - Orion
Metallica - To Live is To Die
Metallica - Call of Ktulu
Metallica - The Ecstasy of Gold
Zakk Wylde - Farewell Ballad <-- short one
A drumer is needed!!

In Dammam or Khobar
Underture/Overture - The Who
Careful With That Axe Eugene - Pink Floyd
Nashville Skyline Rag - Bob Dylan
Toad - Cream
Moby Dick - Led Zeppelin
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
I have an instrumental song called Sex on Clouds on my profile....

No

Try On a Serious Note -Malmsteen, Altitudes- Jason Becker, or just anything by Jason becker and Cacophony (they have a lot of instrumental songs).
star shpongled banner - shpongle

also about the new age music, theres no reason why you shouldnt listen to it. Its largely ambient music for meditation or prayer, and doesnt have any lyrics. Its not going to subliminally tell you to "broaden your mind", "feel your aura" and "balance your chi"...or tell you any other "un-christian" thing...

anyway if you wish to listen to strictly christian music then try these guys

Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
Last edited by Mechanixx at Feb 7, 2009,
Quote by Cmagg
Frankenstein by the Edgar Winter Group

F*cking YES!

That song is so exciting.
Yasmin The Light- Explosions in the sky

Bron-Yr-Aur- Led Zeppelin

The staunton lick- lemon jelly
Orion - Metallica. If you can't hack the metal. Listen from 3:40.
Soothsayer - Buckethead. Is just awesome. Great to drive to.
Page 1 of 3