Page 1 of 3
pssh, 6 nations...tri nations ftw.

it's half the size, and twice the quality.

just kidding.

GO ITALY.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Hopefully it will be a close as last year at the end, but i'd say wales again
cant6 wait! goin the pub at 3. will be blocked by 5 for ireland match! =DDDD
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Wales will probably do it but it is pretty open this year.

England will come 4th-5th if we dnon't improve, a lot.
don't let the forest grow over the path you came here by
Wales again. Scotland or England to get the wooden spoon.
It's gonna be a blue day
I reckon it's Ireland's year EVERY year and I'm usually disappointed lol but yet again ill be backing them.

also we do have the best anthem as well (Ireland's Call)
Quote by Axe Samurai
I reckon it's Ireland's year EVERY year and I'm usually disappointed lol but yet again ill be backing them.

also we do have the best anthem as well (Ireland's Call)

France and Italy's anthems are better man!
I don't know much about it, but my Dads watching it now. Englands first try was pretty sweet, my Dad started shouting really loudly at the TV out of jubilation
Wales are gonna win it easily again.
Trust in me and fall aswell.
Quote by moro_sky
Wales are gonna win it easily again.

They seem to do it every year.

England suck in the 6 nations, we do amazing in the world cup, then we suck for the next 4 years. It's all a vicious circle.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
I gave up on this game after 60 minutes... blooooody awful, mallet picking a world class 7 at 9, england just generally being terrible.

36 - 11 does not tell the story of how bad we were.
I bet no-one outside the UK and Ireland won't give a crap

*retreats from the thread under the cover of a flameshield*
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

Quote by SG_dave
yeah we did take slow down in second half... but i think that has a little to do with the Italian reshuffle. As well as the changes in our forwards.

Mostly it's to do with the fact that we're TERRIBLE. Johnson is picking teams that he would have been ashamed to play in.
Quote by SG_dave
you've got to take into account that this is a rebuiding season... he's got some really **** players to work with so he needs to experiment with the new guys.

No, you don't have to take that into account. The only new players today were Steffon Armitage and Nick Kennedy. The scrum got mullered, even with an experienced front row, and we had no consistent patterns of play, at all. Too many penalties, too much slow ball. It's the same story as it has been for ages and it's not getting ANY better.
England were lucky the Bergamasco gamble failed miserably. Without his mistakes leading to 3 tries, the scoreline would probably reflect the game better. The second half was pretty even.

Ireland-France should be really close.
It's gonna be a blue day
Wales will win the whole thing, probably with a Grand Slam.

Wales
France
Ireland
England
Italy
Scotland

For people who think that Italy should be below Scotland, if Mauro Bergamasco doesn't play, Italy are just as good.

England were pretty shit. Our players just aren't good enough and Johnson can't get them playing well.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
I think Scotland could do it this year. If England win then this English guy i know is getting a harsh battering.
www.scrum.fantasyleague.com

If anyone's interested I'll make us a private league for ultimate-guitarians
Some people wait a lifetime, some simply accept...

...Some of us crash land, some of us eject...

...Some restore the blood flow, some just let it go and bleed...

...Some of us obsess, some move on to something new
Quote by GrEgUms1991
I think Scotland could do it this year. If England win then this English guy i know is getting a harsh battering.

I'll help.
RULE BRITANNIA
Ireland rule! Drico and Kearney played stormers! O'Connell ruled aswell, those cheese eating surrender monkeys didn't know what hit them!
BROCCOLIS
I ated them all.
Quote by Lordofthepies
Mostly it's to do with the fact that we're TERRIBLE. Johnson is picking teams that he would have been ashamed to play in.

look at the England Saxons Backline. So much better than the first teams.
Really suprised at Ireland's performance, cracking game, thought France was going to walk it. But I know that since O'Driscoll scored that try everyone will jump on his bandwagon, untill Wales win by 50 2morrow ( :P ).
Englands game was piss poor, they're struggle this year and if Italy sort out their 9 postion (and 10) they'll do better than them.
But Wales should win it again this year.
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie
I cut my tongue with a spoon.

Andrew Wk Party Tip 11Be Awesomer!

Woo
Quote by whatamidoinhere
www.scrum.fantasyleague.com

If anyone's interested I'll make us a private league for ultimate-guitarians

the link isn't working, but if thats the Epsn one I'll join.
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie
I cut my tongue with a spoon.

Andrew Wk Party Tip 11Be Awesomer!

Woo
sacre bleu! i'm half french so i wasnt happy with the result, but both sides were good. gotta love the backs play on both sides
Either Ireland or Wales this year, but I'm behind Wales all the way =].
My setup:

Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Epiphone Les Paul Negative
VOX Valvetronix VT-30
Fulltone OCD
Boss FZ-5
England's perfomance was abysmal it was just scrappy, Wales will tell them apart if they play like that next week. Still France vs Ireland was a great game fantastic down to the end.
Ireland and France were both pretty decent. Ireland have got 2nd place sewn up now, I can't see France, Ireland or Wales being remotely troubled by England, Italy or Scotland. Wales will beat everyone for the Grand slam, France and Ireland will win all their remaining games barring their ones against Wales, England will beat Scotland and Scotland will beat Italy.

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by Kiwi Ace
Wales or Ireland for mine. The only time France is any good is when they play New Zealand in RWC quarter finals .

Not that I care much for NH rugby, the Super 14 starts next week!

They were dreadful in that match. I maintain that the referee was the only reason they won.

Oscar Wilde
France all the way man.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Page 1 of 3