Why do people write (*Reported) if someone makes a forum against the rules? and yes I know they reported the forum but why do they feel the need to tell everyone they are the person who reported it?

on other forums people get flamed for this.
tip: if you post in a reported thread you might get a warning,
also you get a warning for reporting a reported thread.
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
The rules say you have to.
If you don't follow the rules the mods get very angry, and that's a bad thing indeed
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
i think so too. those guys are like the geeks in school who tell on you if you do something wrong. i hate every second post being answered with "lomao omg relationship thread!" "reported! band forum!" blablabla
Quote by Sammm1
Most times its just for smug sobs to sound like they have power.

Or regular people who don't like spam.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by Blackening
i think so too. those guys are like the geeks in school who tell on you if you do something wrong. i hate every second post being answered with "lomao omg relationship thread!" "reported! band forum!" blablabla

No because we don't want things that have been posted before cluttering up the different forums. This place would be retarded if there was no order.
In my experience its usually a power trip thing. like a little kid saying "im better at UG than you na na na naaaaa". there are some people that do it to help get a thread in the right place but the majority of it is just an expression of depression as far as i can tell.
Quote by Greenie_777
No because we don't want things that have been posted before cluttering up the different forums. This place would be retarded if there was no order.

its okay to keep thins in order but too many people overreact and use this "reported" **** on every thread....
Quote by Blackening
its okay to keep thins in order but too many people overreact and use this "reported" **** on every thread....

Except they don't, do they.
Quote by Fiddelers elbow
Because there faggots?

Im not too sure myself realy..

Fancy making that first clause make sense?
Those freaks who are typing it, should be reported for beign gay..
Oh Yeah!

Quote by NoochiePoochie
Thats what the pit will do to you. Make you happy and shit.

Quote by Jimmer1720
..., but hey, people in the pit are generally....well....hell, they're not people. They're savage animals.
Quote by Greenie_777

yeah because we ALL know how uncluttered the forums are. gimme a break. its censorship from people to whom UG means so much that silly threads hurt the sanctity of their outlet. IMO its mostly (not all) just childish sensoring. I understand the purpose of the rules but i think the way the hall monitors of the community try to run it it doesnt make the site any more or less usefull just less entertaining.
I can see this being abused... I guy posts a rule-violating thread, then later posts *reported* in it, so everybody will think it has been reported, and they won't report it. Then the mods don't find out about it, and the thread lives happily ever after.
Quote by MichaelOfCanton
yeah because we ALL know how uncluttered the forums are. gimme a break. its censorship from people to whom UG means so much that silly threads hurt the sanctity of their outlet. IMO its mostly (not all) just childish sensoring. I understand the purpose of the rules but i think the way the hall monitors of the community try to run it it doesnt make the site any more or less usefull just less entertaining.

Have you ever been to 4chan? That's what you get when you don't censor things.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Is it too much to ask to read the thread before you post? People answered the TS pretty much straight away, and then 10 posts down we've still got retards posting 'LULZ B3CUZ THERE GH4Y!!'
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Quote by MichaelOfCanton

a)If you're going to use big words, try and spell them right
b)You're wrong on so many levels
Quote by Fiddelers elbow

You're completely right
You SHOULD think before posting something retarded...
Quote by Fiddelers elbow

You know, that picture is funny, when used right. But he was right, and you were wrong. So...

RAZZLEFRAZZLE
You're completely right
You SHOULD think before posting something retarded...

Nice use of the caps lock button there mate..
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Quote by Sammm1
Most times its just for smug sobs to sound like they have power.

Once you start accusing people of that though.. Not good.
Quote by Fiddelers elbow

Nice use of the caps lock button there mate..

It's called emphasis

By the way, how thick do you have to be to spell Fiddler's wrong?
It's called emphasis

By the way, how thick do you have to be to spell Fiddler's wrong?

There is a reason why theres a "bold" button, caps lock makes you look like a spastic.

I used to use it as a name when I used to play Counter Strike, it was a typo that stuck.

FAC 13
Quote by tushmeister
a)If you're going to use big words, try and spell them right
b)You're wrong on so many levels

i only misspelled one word. if youre going to badmouth my grammar use the right plural dude. and i was going to disagree with you when you said i was wrong but then you gave me the kind of rebuttal and reasoning that im sure took a lot of thought and talked me into it. nothing says i know what im talking about like , well, nothing. well thought out and very persuasive. feel free to decend to the level of mortals and actually explain what the hell youre talking about when you say im wrong if youd like to actually exchange something more than bickering.
Quote by Fiddelers elbow
There is a reason why theres a "bold" button, caps lock makes you look like a spastic.

I used to use it as a name when I used to play Counter Strike, it was a typo that stuck.

a)There isn't a bold button you utter ****tard
b)It doesn't at all, it makes me look like I'm emphasising something
c)Don't worry, I'm slowly working out exactly how thick you have to be through observation

Quote by MichaelOfCanton
i only misspelled one word. if youre going to badmouth my grammar use the right plural dude. and i was going to disagree with you when you said i was wrong but then you gave me the kind of rebuttal and reasoning that im sure took a lot of thought and talked me into it. nothing says i know what im talking about like , well, nothing. well thought out and very persuasive. feel free to decend to the level of mortals and actually explain what the hell youre talking about when you say im wrong if youd like to actually exchange something more than bickering.

You're
I
Decent
I'm
You'd

Seriously, one word? Apostrophes do count y'know
And this in the post in which you defend your spelling

Your grammar? Hell don't get me started on that.

EDIT And where exactly did I pluralise incorrectly?
Last edited by tushmeister at Feb 7, 2009,
congrats, you're all arguing on the internet...
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
a)There isn't a bold button you utter ****tard
b)It doesn't at all, it makes me look like I'm emphasising something
c)Don't worry, I'm slowly working out exactly how thick you have to be through observation

Did I touch a nerve there? Im sure you have better things to be doing than correcting peoples grammer on internet forums. Try and get some fresh air perhaps?

FAC 13
Quote by Fiddelers elbow

Did I touch a nerve there? Im sure you have better things to be doing than correcting peoples grammer on internet forums. Try and get some fresh air perhaps?

You mistake me being angry for me being amazed at how utterly moronic you are.
You mistake me being angry for me being amazed at how utterly moronic you are.

Well Im sorry but you seem pretty angry to me. Despite what you may have been lead to belive the internet is not that important mate..

FAC 13
Quote by nimrod_hahahaha
congrats, you're all arguing on the internet...

Funny thing is this argument could be from any forum, for the last few years.