Given, I have a great respect for Fender and all their products. I'm ecstatic to hear of they're new line-up of vintage reissue amps.

'59 Vintage Bassman Amp, all the same features as the original, but now with KNOBS THAT GO TO 12 It's a great amplifier and is something to be desired, but seriously, how Spinal Tap is that? You get to ten, then eleven, where do you go from there? When you need that little push over the edge, you've got the 12

http://www.fender.com/products//search.php?partno=2171000010
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']Given, I have a great respect for Fender and all their products. I'm ecstatic to hear of they're new line-up of vintage reissue amps.

'59 Vintage Bassman Amp, all the same features as the original, but now with KNOBS THAT GO TO 12 It's a great amplifier and is something to be desired, but seriously, how Spinal Tap is that? You get to ten, then eleven, where do you go from there? When you need that little push over the edge, you've got the 12

lol i really hate to burst your bubble because the whole 12 thing is rather nifty, but i'm pretty sure that all fender tube amps go to 12. My fender hot rod deluxe does.

lol but yea, that is cool though!
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Quote by Les Paul Ell
Haha, I'm pretty sure all Fenders go up to 12. Nigel should have just used them really!

But his go to eleven.

Btw,: I already knew all this as I'm a Fender fanatic. I just happened upon a "Soul of Tone" magazine from GC and thought I'd share the novelty with you all
Why not just make 10 the highest with the same volume?
Founder Of The "Jimmy Page Stole All Of My Potential Riffs" Club PM To Join!.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Meh, I usually just buy them off the local shaman, unless I'm in the wilderness, where I rely on raw meat to raise my HP.
Mine goes to 13.
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Peavey Vypyr 30
DW Collector's 3 pc drums
Mapex Black panther snare
Sabian AAX/Zildjian K cymbals.
Quote by ##_Guitar-newb
Why not just make 10 the highest with the same volume?

...but this amp goes to 12......

EDIT ARGH! beat to it!
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
I do love that about Fender amps, preposterously it means that my 5-watt Champ 600 is 1 louder than Spinal Tap.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

FUZZY FLATPICKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Enjoy occasionally controversial ramblings related to guitars? I have a blog which meets these criteria.
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']Given, I have a great respect for Fender and all their products. I'm ecstatic to hear of they're new line-up of vintage reissue amps.

Lick my love pump
Yawn.

[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']I AM ALL THAT IS MAN!!!

EDIT: rip this apart, I be off with the lady friend. make me proud, later.

Must you really mention your imaginary girlfriend in every thread you post in? It's quite pathetic.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
it's not in every post.

(see what I did there?)

Imaginary **** is for third graders, btw. And I seriously doubt any of us are eight years old. so fail, epic ****in fail.
Quote by Les Paul Ell
Haha, I'm pretty sure all Fenders go up to 12. Nigel should have just used them really!

Haha, indeed.
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]

Imaginary **** is for third graders, btw. And I seriously doubt any of us are eight years old. so fail, epic ****in fail.

Glad to see we're on the same page here.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Don't touch it!
Sorry, I....
Don't even look at it!
*turns away*

Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Quote by Les Paul Ell

No, the Reverb series go to 10.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Quote by Natrone
Don't touch it!
Sorry, I....
Don't even look at it!
*turns away*

"Can you hear that sustain, just that 'eehhhhh' sound?"
"No, I can't"
"Well you would, if it were playing. You could strum it and go get a bite to eat and come back and it'd still be going."
Quote by Skierinanutshel
but then you realize orange's dont even have numbers.....

they must go to ∞!!

I want some Orange amps.

And some Matamps

THE TOANZ AER OVAR 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!1!
Quote by imgooley
I want some Orange amps.

And some Matamps

Oh God. *restrains Gooley so he can't hurt others*
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']He'll probably just tell you to lick his love pump
Get that cucumber out of you're pants, or you're not getting through security.
Quote by imgooley
I want some Orange amps.

And some Matamps

LOLZ!!!!!111111!!!!1!!!!!one!!1!!exclamationpoint!!!!11!
Quote by Johansensan

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Last edited by bored_maniac33 at Feb 7, 2009,