I can pick up a used Ibanez Weeping Demon wah pedal for $50, is this a good deal?
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
yeah
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
It's not bad.
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...
will that work for classic rock?
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

The Weeping Demon is meant for high gain sounds, and IMO doesn't sound too good for mid-gain classic rock, but if 50 bux is all you got, it'll be a decent option. If you need a wah for a song, a misused wah is better than no wah.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Yeah I got one new and I payed 100 dollars for it so I would do it. Its a nice pedal...
1987 Ibanez Jem 777LNG #124
2012 Herc Fede PMC Jem
1987 Ibanez RG550 Road Flare Red-R
Marshall JCM-1 W/Lead 12 Cab.
Wampler, Ibanez, MXR, Morley Pedals
Well I could give it a shot. Otherwise what is a wah that can do classic rock and blues nicely, but be able to take the heavy fuzz tones I get from my sovtek big muff?
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7

Quote by gregs1020

It could take the Heavy Fuzz. Just be careful becuase you'll want to tweak it to get more of the highs, becuase you're already taking out a lot of mids with the Muff.
I know it could take the muff, thats why I was interested in getting it. I was wondering though if it doesn't do the classic rock and blues stuff that I do as well what would be a good one for those genres, and if that one could take the muff well too that would be a bonus cause then I wouldn't need 2 wahs on my pedalboard.
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7

Quote by gregs1020