20 25%
I don't go to strip clubs, I have a girlfriend
57 70%
I do go to strip clubs.....but only to get away from my girlfriend
20 25%
Voters: 81.
42/0
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
Over 9000!

Heheh.

I had to choose $500 because there was no 9000
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
15 yrs old ftw!

Quote by smb
I'm an arrogant bastard - I thought I was good before I'd plucked a note. I was right, of course
Quote by frankv
What's with the multi-answer poll?

Mainly due to anyone of the 1st 6 and a combonation of #8
If you wanted to get realistic results you shouldn't have included the "I don't go to strip clubs, I have a girlfriend" option, I mean come on.
Goodness gracious me!
Quote by Bizarro
If you wanted to get realistic results you shouldn't have included the "I don't go to strip clubs, I have a girlfriend" option, I mean come on.

your right, that does seem like an easy way for the majority of the pit to feel better about themselves. I have a girlfriend, and I go. She doesn't have to know about it. I don't consider it cheating, but she doesn't appreciate it when I come home smelling like titties and smoke That's when she grabs my hands and before I can react takes a big wiff of them.....thank goodness I've learned from that mistake
Quote by Eerif
What if you go to Strip Clubs with your girlfriend?

I see that quite often actually, but I assume that most go just to size up the strippers and think to themself, "Pshhh, I could do better then that! I know how to keep my man happy. Skimpy little skinny bitches!"

It's quite sad, but occasionally I do see some of the girlfriends getting dances and that gives me hope for a perfect world someday.

Sigh..........someday..........
Quote by slayaplaya
GTA IV anyone?

Haha, I actually didn't like GTA IV. Got to the big bank robber scene, failed once, never played again. Not out of frustration, but because the game just didn't please me like past titles
Last edited by bdof at Feb 7, 2009,
Quote by Tempoe
My friend spent $200, got a BJ from a sexy blond though.

$200 for a BJ!
First of all, to be honest that's a hell of a deal from a stripper...
But sencond and more importantly....EWWW!!!! A BJ FROM A ****ING STRIPPER!!!
Aw dude, that is not smart at all. I hope your bro scrubbed his **** with one of those steel wool sponges.
Sitting in sticky seats surrounded by a crowd of balding, desperate middle aged men while throwing dollar bills at some cigarette burnt mother of four sounds like a great time.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by daytripper75
i haven't been to one yet.

Hey! You just turned 21 bro. Congrats
Our friend just turned 21 last night. That's why we were at a strip club
It looks like that the ones who choosed that "they don't go to strip clubs" still choosed atleast one other choice too.

(im aware that this is a multiple choice poll, also i know that they shouldn't add 100% together)
******A Console Cowboy****** 1
Quote by element4433
Sitting in sticky seats surrounded by a crowd of balding, desperate middle aged men while throwing dollar bills at some cigarette burnt mother of four sounds like a great time.

That's a fairly negative stereotype. I'm assuming you've never been to one and if you have it was pretty seedy. I guess vegas just spoils me

Edit: Plus, if you do decide to go to one, try not to go before 10pm. You'll get a lot of 3rd string fluffer rejects if you go at like 7pm or 8pm
Quote by bdof
That's a fairly negative stereotype. I'm assuming you've never been and one and if you have it was pretty seedy. I guess vegas just spoils me
Okay, just replace "some cigarette burnt mother of four" with "20 year old woman desperate for rent money."
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by bdof
$200 for a BJ!
First of all, to be honest that's a hell of a deal from a stripper...
But sencond and more importantly....EWWW!!!! A BJ FROM A ****ING STRIPPER!!!
Aw dude, that is not smart at all. I hope your bro scrubbed his **** with one of those steel wool sponges.

Wire brush and dettol, that's the ticket.
Quote by element4433
Okay, just replace "some cigarette burnt mother of four" with "20 year old woman desperate for rent money."

Are you serious? Do you have any idea how much these girls make in a 6 hour shift? I've talked to the ugly ones who say they're having a slow night with just $250. Consider that for a second. $250 divided by 6-8 hours.
That's still $30-$50 an hour.
I've met girls that have pulled in $1300 bucks on a given night without putting a random dick in their mouth. Account for the fact that some do it full time for 5-6 days a week. You have to take into consideration also that the clubs takes %30 of their earnings per night, but you won't meet many poor strippers dude
Quote by bdof
Are you serious? Do you have any idea how much these girls make in a 6 hour shift? I've talked to the ugly ones who say they're having a slow night with just $250. Consider that for a second. $250 divided by 6-8 hours.
That's still $30-$50 an hour.
I've met girls that have pulled in $1300 bucks on a given night without putting a random dick in their mouth. Account for the fact that some do it full time for 5-6 days a week. You have to take into consideration also that the clubs takes %30 of their earnings per night, but you won't meet many poor strippers dude
Okay, but why do you think they start striping in the first place?

Even if the are well-adjust, normal people, it's still a meat market where women are treated as object. Even if they do wind up making money off the creepy guys that go see them, is that really something that's wise to put yourself through? Is money worth degrading yourself to that level?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

I went once and I think I spent like $30 because I bought a round of drinks for my friends.

Strip clubs are the single saddest places in the world. God I hate them. I don't understand how people can spend hundreds and hundreds of dollars for a girl to pretend to be interested in them.