so the built in noise suppressor on my line 6 spider valve is great for getting rid of buzz.... but feedback from the ammount of distortion that i use at high volume (yes i know to turn the gain down when playing loud because the tubes at more shazzam) it cant realy handle... the boss ns2 pedal always kicked feedback's ass whenever i used it with my crappy amps.

now the problem is that with the ns2 ur supposed to have part of it go from guitar into the pedal into the amp.. and annother go from pedal into other pedals, and back into the pedal again...but with the spider valve all of the effects are built into the amp...so my question is... should i have it go guitar-ns2-amp and then out the back of the direct out in the back ( need to use a mic cable) and then back into the ns2?... any advice?
Quote by guitarmageddon0
so the built in noise suppressor on my line 6 spider valve is great for getting rid of buzz.... but feedback from the ammount of distortion that i use at high volume (yes i know to turn the gain down when playing loud because the tubes at more shazzam) it cant realy handle... the boss ns2 pedal always kicked feedback's ass whenever i used it with my crappy amps.

now the problem is that with the ns2 ur supposed to have part of it go from guitar into the pedal into the amp.. and annother go from pedal into other pedals, and back into the pedal again...but with the spider valve all of the effects are built into the amp...so my question is... should i have it go guitar-ns2-amp and then out the back of the direct out in the back ( need to use a mic cable) and then back into the ns2?... any advice?

The NS-2 has an effects loop built in; you don't have to use it.
Quote by guitarmageddon0
so the built in noise suppressor on my line 6 spider valve is great for getting rid of buzz....

Well there's your problem!
Just kidding...

...Not really.
Quote by guitarmageddon0
when i just go guitar into ns2 into amp it does nothing

You could try using it in the effects loop of your amp, but I think this has more to do with the amount of gain you're using.
I have the NS-2.
I run my guitar through the NS-2 then through the amp.
It works amazingly. Make sure your settings are right.
Make sure your selection knob is not on 'Mute'. It should be on reduction.
Also, do not set the threshold too high.
yeah i know that line 6 amps suck for the most part but i really like what they did with this amp... i couldnt believe that i was playing out of a line 6 when i was in the store.... but what would my method that i posted first work?
Quote by guitarmageddon0
yeah i know that line 6 amps suck for the most part but i really like what they did with this amp... i couldnt believe that i was playing out of a line 6 when i was in the store.... but what would my method that i posted first work?

That won't work.
i just tried the ns2 without my amps built in noise supressor on... and yeah i can hear that it does something but my built in one does more for noise.... i just need feedback to end... im still going to try to use that method today when i borrow my friends mic cable...any other advice for gettin rid of feedback?
you could try buying a new amp, that may remedy the issue.
I'm dead serious, anything with the name Spider is bound to suck.
Quote by guitarmageddon0
when i just go guitar into ns2 into amp it does nothing

You obviously have no clue how to use the pedal then. My setup is guitar>ns-2>OD>amp and there is no feedback or hum at all. The effects loop on the ns-2 is for optional use.
I put the NS2 at the end of my chain before amp and it's fine. The NS2 just silences non tonal noise like string noise and finger noise. If a tone is noisy from high gain it will still be loud.
breaking hearts
&
breaking guitars