this is a guitar site... and your posting techno... no offence... but...

Favorite solos:

Comfortably Numb
Since I've Been Loving you
Wicked World
Mr. Crowley
Welcome To BucketheadLand
Perfect Crime
Lazy
Nightrain
The Lemon Song
Quote by Ozwal
this is a guitar site... and your posting techno... no offence... but...

It doesn't really matter, music is music, and I look at this as a general music site.
Quote by xOthello
It doesn't really matter, music is music, and I look at this as a general music site.

lol well it is ultimate-guitar.com, not general-music.com...but hey, I'm not here to judge. But to help get better coverage for your music, you should post somewhere that has a bigger techno following than a guitar site of which most members are metalheads.
OH..DOES YOUR STUPIDITY KNOW NO BOUNDS. Who cares if its techno, the fact that it is made me want to hear because it is something that isnt as commonly found on this site.

The beats and pads sound great, my only gripe is the voice. To me it sounds too, for lack of a better word, cheesy. But nevertheless quality stuff.
Quote by KK47
OH..DOES YOUR STUPIDITY KNOW NO BOUNDS. Who cares if its techno, the fact that it is made me want to hear because it is something that isnt as commonly found on this site.

The beats and pads sound great, my only gripe is the voice. To me it sounds too, for lack of a better word, cheesy. But nevertheless quality stuff.

Thanks. Lol.