Okay, I'm playing on Addictinggames.com, and I'm in here, AND on Myspace. I'm trying to kill time until my Ibanez PD7 Phat Hed pedal get's here, which I'm HOPING gets here today, but even if it does, the mail won't be here for another 4 hours. How can I kill time, in ways that exclude fapping and/or raping? I currently want to jump off a bridge..... at the mail truck, in a clever ambush.
Quote by jimmy_neutron
i hear making stupid threads really takes up the hours. You could do that some more.

Nah, I think I'm pretty much at my limit on that..
Take some sleeping pills.

EDIT: Why isn't fapping and option?!
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
Quote by bry0n
Take some sleeping pills.

EDIT: Why isn't fapping and option?!

Don't have any, at least none that work on me. And fapping isn't an option because my computer is in what is basically me and my brothers living room... and I may have already

Edit: ^PSYCHIC!!^
go on some guitar websites and look at all the amazing pedals you could have bought.

or tidy your room...

i bet it's a right, ruddy mess.
Watch Paint Dry,Fun for the whole family!

Ore go Wax On Wax Off in your garden...
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Last edited by Nexium at Feb 7, 2009,
Quote by Shyne
go on some guitar websites and look at all the amazing pedals you could have bought.

or tidy your room...

i bet it's a right, ruddy mess.

I've been doing that for too long already..
and actually, my room is okay; there's alot of things out on my desk and dresser, but I keep it like that because it's easier to find everything.
buy shamwow next time
Quote by supralightning
send your gf over to my place and ill give her a birthday present

Gear:
Fender Squier
SP-10 (i almost don't use it)
Boss DS-1
Boss RC-2 (very useful)
Boss GT-10 (hell yeah)
Good Headphones
Gameboy color

Lastfm
Hmmm, play your guitar maybe?

EDIT: Two Girls, One Cup... this should keep you scarred for a long while, you probs couldn't think about anything else at all
I defecate all over my clothes to get extra protected
Roses are Red
Violets are Bitchin
God Dammit Woman
Get Back in the Kitchen
Last edited by lee 31392 at Feb 7, 2009,
Quote by lee 31392
Hmmm, play your bass maybe?

Everything that I want to learn would take forever to write down, and my printers broken, and I've played everything I know to death.... I'm writing the guitar and drums to something I wrote on bass, but because I'm using tuxguitar, the guitar sounds like bagpipes, and the drums sound like some ghetto dude beating on pieces of cardboard.