I am going to buy some strap locks for my Les Paul and I was looking at the Schaller ones cause they are supposed to be good, but the don't look to sturdy. My brother had some proline ones that looked just like the schaller ones that came off easily, I don't want this to happen to my guitar since it just got out of the shop after a strap failure about a month ago. Ive also read good reviews on the Ernie Ball strap lock and this one looks more secure, which one would be better?
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
my dad's used schallers for ages, never came off, never failed. I personally use dunlops, they work perfectly too

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
i have dimarzio strap locks if that interests you

they work perfrect if you dont mind using clip on straps
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Blackstar HT-5 Head
Homemade 1x12 from a combo cab with an Eminence PJ
Quote by ikey_
perhaps i have a superb epiphone. the japanese man must have gotten laid and won the lottery right before he made my guitar. whatever.
if you don't care about not using your strap i'd just go ahead and get a dimarzio cliplock strap. unless you have a cool strap that you plan on continuing to use then i'd suggest a pair of schallers.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Nahh I was planning on buying a new strap anyways
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
I think the Schaller style has smaller screws that are more likely to strip out on the heavier LP.

The Dunlops have a bigger screw that gives you a better bite and will split the upper horn on strat style guitars.