my guitar wont make any sound come out of the amp i know its not the amp or cable cause i used a different guitar with them and it works fine. i figure its the jack on the guitar because if i jiggle the cable around it works briefly then i lose it again

if you have any advice on how to fix this please reply back thank you.
Probably broken solder joint in the input jack open it up and check it out.

Make sure your cable is all the way into the amp too it seems easy to miss but I cant tell you how many times ive been like WTF I get no sound and then I push my cable in all the way and it works.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
no everything looks intact and thats whats getting me everything fits in perfectly the amp one is in all the way and the two wires are soldered right even tried taping the one that isnt insulated to prevent it from touching other metal objects and nothing
Quote by NCR GhosT
no everything looks intact and thats whats getting me everything fits in perfectly the amp one is in all the way and the two wires are soldered right even tried taping the one that isnt insulated to prevent it from touching other metal objects and nothing

I really have no idea then Im gonna have to pass it off to someone else this time sorry dude.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
ok i took the pick guard off and everything underneath looks intact and fine and for some reason after picking it up and everything somehow it was working that time im going to test it again idk maybe some wires were touching
when inserted is the plug hitting here, unabated?

edit: also, guitar model please. actice or passive pups, and the volume on guitar is working properly?
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Last edited by jj1565 at Feb 7, 2009,