Heyy..

I Really really want to learn some amazing acoustic stuff.
Just post in some acoustic songs you've heard before, whether they are instrumental, or musical... Anything that has moved you/made you happy/you love.
I'm always looking for acoustic songs to learn, but I can never find one that just hits me, I mean... Sure if you've heard of Andy Mckee, the music he plays is mesmerizing, but that is a little too hard IMO

Thanks a lot
look up acoustic version of some of your favorite songs and learn to play those, I do that sometimes.
That's the thing though, I know for a fact some of my favoourite songs will sound crap, because I'm mostly into metal..
So unless they're composed to be an Acoustic song, it won't work.

Only one i've found is Stir Of Echoes - Anterior.. but there's no tab for that.. damn.. .
Try The Underwood Typewriter by Fionn Regan, might have to blag some of it though the tab isn't perfect.
don't let the forest grow over the path you came here by
well then, find some alternative music you like, and just play the tabs of those songs on acoustic guitars, I've done that before also. One of my favs to play acoustic is I'm Not Over by Carolina Liar. There's no acoustic tab for it, but it still sounds right.
There aren't any songs or bands you like that aren't so metal that their music can't even be played on an acoustic guitar? Seriously?

Nobody is looking, it's OK
Songs.

'm not too bothered, I do indeed like a lot of none metal songs.

I love the song Simple Man - Shinedown, although I've already learnt that.

I also love Broken - Seether Ft. Amy Lee, but i've learnt that aswell.

i love the ballad-like acoustic riffs, finger pickingg sounds amazingg, that's why i love Andy Mckee so much.
Quote by Chasing Shadows
Songs.

'm not too bothered, I do indeed like a lot of none metal songs.

I love the song Simple Man - Shinedown, although I've already learnt that.

I also love Broken - Seether Ft. Amy Lee, but i've learnt that aswell.

i love the ballad-like acoustic riffs, finger pickingg sounds amazingg, that's why i love Andy Mckee so much.

how bout breakdown by seether ft. shots at Amy Lee.
My gear:

Memphis les paul (fixin it up as we speak!)
Schecter C1 plus
Ibanez RX 240 (been sold)
Peavey envoy 110 (Pretty dang good!)
Some washburn acoustic...
Try some songs from Alice in Chain's EPs Jar of Flies and Sap, their mostly acoustic. Songs like Got Me Wrong, No Excuses, Nutshell, and Don't Follow are great stuff to play.
Youll never go wrong with Creed. And girls love it Learn to fingerpick With Arms Wide Open and I guarantee action on a nightly basis

Please use tags for tabs....
The acoustic version of Afterglow Of Your Love by Quiet Riot is absolutely beautiful. Look it up at any Randy Rhoads tribute site or something.
Randy Rhoads - I Don't Want To Stop Here. You Know?
I don't know if you like SRV, but most of his songs sound pretty frackin' great when you play them acoustic. I'm not really into metal though, so I can't exactly recommend anything of the sort.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Quote by Natrone
I don't know if you like SRV, but most of his songs sound pretty frackin' great when you play them acoustic. I'm not really into metal though, so I can't exactly recommend anything of the sort.

I agree, except for the fact that you have to substitute slides and hammer-on/pull-off for all the bends and ****, which gets really annoying. A large amount of full-step bending on acoustic is just too risky.
Try somethin' kinda difficult like Taylor by Jack Johnson or Why georgia by John Mayer, some nice songs to chill to. As for love songs, try falling slowly by glen hansard/ the swell season...
Pot
Kettle
Black
Opeth - Coil, Scorpions - Ladystarlight, Shinedown - 45, Santana - Black Magic Wonan, John Cougar Mellen Camp - Jack and Diane, Rick Springfield - Jessies Girl, Tesla - Signs, 3 Doors Down - Be Like That, Green Day - Time Of Your Life, Tenacious D - Tribute. And on and on.
ROCK'N 6 STRINGS GRINDING PICKS INTO POWDER
Last edited by Rodney Rocket at Feb 9, 2009,
babe i'm gonna leave you. sounds pretty cool. its by zeppelin. don't know if it'll be to hard for you.

Proud member of the LGBTQQ group.
Sister Golden Hair- America rely easy if u know the chords n sounds really good. That was my first real song i learned on acostic
And Seether - Plastic Man you'll be ROCK'N 6 strings with that one!
ROCK'N 6 STRINGS GRINDING PICKS INTO POWDER
over the hills and far away by led zeppelin stair way to heaven also from led zeppelin and tears in heaven by eric clapton