It's usually recommended in the "I need an acoustic for $150 or less" threads. I'd like to try that specific model. I have tried this one:

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Jasmine-by-Takamine-S35-Acoustic-Guitar-101114072-i1148991.gc

And it was hands down the best guitar at the $100 price tag. But for $50 more there is a Yamaha worth looking at. They've really been an impressive acoustic maker lately.
I'm not a fan of facts. You see, the facts can change, but my opinion will never change, no matter what the facts are. - Stephen Colbert

In this price range, the best guitar is a used guitar. Check out (if you're in the US/Canada) your local craigslist. Also check your local pawn shops and MAYBE music shops.

If you're outside of the US/Canada, sorry dude, I've got nothin' for ya.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Quote by Link.JohnIrving
It's usually recommended in the "I need an acoustic for $150 or less" threads. I'd like to try that specific model. I have tried this one:

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Jasmine-by-Takamine-S35-Acoustic-Guitar-101114072-i1148991.gc

And it was hands down the best guitar at the $100 price tag. But for $50 more there is a Yamaha worth looking at. They've really been an impressive acoustic maker lately.

Well basically i'm getting an acoustic as a b-day gift and really dont want to cost my parents to much. I may look into the yamaha, but thanks for telling me its recommended to people looking for cheap guitars
My gear:

Memphis les paul (fixin it up as we speak!)
Schecter C1 plus
Ibanez RX 240 (been sold)
Peavey envoy 110 (Pretty dang good!)
Some washburn acoustic...
Its a great guitar for the money I have a expensive Alvarez and ever since I bought the Jasmine by Takamine I never play the Alvarez can't put the Jasmine down. Could be that the Jasmine is a cutaway and the Alvarez isn't. I like the cutaways think ill buy one in a Alvarez but for a cheap guitar you can't go wrong. A good beater guitar.
ROCK'N 6 STRINGS GRINDING PICKS INTO POWDER
I have the s-35 and it works fine for me, keep in mind i'm a beginner, but it gets the job done.
Quote by Rodney Rocket
Its a great guitar for the money I have a expensive Alvarez and ever since I bought the Jasmine by Takamine I never play the Alvarez can't put the Jasmine down. Could be that the Jasmine is a cutaway and the Alvarez isn't. I like the cutaways think ill buy one in a Alvarez but for a cheap guitar you can't go wrong. A good beater guitar.

Being a cutaway was one of the main reasons i looked into it, and then all the great reviews i've heard for it, I may have to get it for my b-day (my parents said they'd get me an acoustic guitar).
My gear:

Memphis les paul (fixin it up as we speak!)
Schecter C1 plus
Ibanez RX 240 (been sold)
Peavey envoy 110 (Pretty dang good!)
Some washburn acoustic...