I thought of this whilst i was eat my dinner lmao.
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
Spaghetti is a noodle, but a noodle isn't necessarily a spaghetti. Kind of like how a crybaby is a wah pedal, but there are other kinds of wah pedals other than crybabys.

EDIT: Nevermind, a spaghetti is a pasta.
Last edited by DashBlaster at Feb 7, 2009,
Spaghetti has a bolt on neck whilst Noodles has neck-thru construction and an OFR.
RULE BRITANNIA
You are.
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria
Different shapes. Different lengths. Different sizes. Different texture. Different cooking methods. Different accompanying sauces/soups. Different composition(noodles can be rice, flour, etc. based).
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
Noodles are spun out of a ball of dough, then stretched. spaghetti is made by forcing the dough through a grate - that's why spaghetti is substantially thicker than your average noodle.

Spaghetti was actually invented because italian folk went to china and wanted to try making noodles for themselves. it's a similar story with worchester sauce actually - although I don't don't know what chinese food worchester sauce is meant to taste like.
Stupidly enough it'S pasta, whilst noodles were originally asian-made since rice flour was prompter for noodles crafting rather than bread. While spagat and many others are coming from italy, or around the corner in europe.

Don't forget the sauce or you will be hurt.
I love music, if music would be a girl then I'd date her, until then let's get back on Earth
Noodles Are wannabe pasta!!! Plagiarism plagiarism!
...What!?
Last edited by Ergin at Feb 7, 2009,
Noodles are better.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem
most useless response i think i have ever seen on any forum ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
Quote by captivate
Different shapes. Different lengths. Different sizes. Different texture. Different cooking methods. Different accompanying sauces/soups. Different composition(noodles can be rice, flour, etc. based).

This man knows his noodles.
*Respect*
Spaghetti is to noodles as square is to rectangle
Quote by jackson001
Ironbodom, I hate you.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
damnit Ironbodom.

Quote by Sleaze Disease
Yes, someone "was ate jam" while they were playing.
Brilliant observation.

Save SURGE