Well, i recorded a few songs using windows sound recorder, saved them as 11.025 .mp3 and when i upload says i need to use correct format in interals of 11.025 22.050, ect. Any help, i really wanna up some songs
Open up the files in a program like Audacity and export them as MP3 (192kb bitrate @ 44.1 MHz frequency).
if you can, import to itunes, convert to a 128kbps mp3 file, and then upload it.

If it wont go to itunes upload to zamzar.com and convert to an mp3 and follow step above
Quote by jimmy_neutron
if you can, import to itunes, convert to a 128kbps mp3 file, and then upload it.

If it wont go to itunes upload to zamzar.com and convert to an mp3 and follow step above

I can see the first option, but why go through all the trouble on the 2nd one? It's like exchanging an apple for an apple. The only thing you'll get if you convert an MP3 to another MP3 is loss of audio quality.
but files uploaded to UG have to be 128kbps otherwise they either wont play, or sound wrong... at least that was the case last i checked....

If TS cant import it to iTunes, then he converts it through zamzar. If Zamzar gives him a file greater than 128kbps, then cut it down in itunes...
Quote by jimmy_neutron
but files uploaded to UG have to be 128kbps otherwise they either wont play, or sound wrong... at least that was the case last i checked....

If TS cant import it to iTunes, then he converts it through zamzar. If Zamzar gives him a file greater than 128kbps, then cut it down in itunes...

Well, why not just export the file through Audacity setting the correct settings first time through instead of lossing quality, and basically wasting time?
Quote by jimmy_neutron
but is putting it through audacity not the same as putting it through itunes?

Essentially, it is...which, if you read my reply correctly, you'd know that I agreed w/ you on the first statement (converting it via iTunes).