Hello this is my band, we are a three piece rock band from Devon, we have a bassist(me), and drummer, and a singer/guitarist.

We recorded a demo today, the songs are in my profile

Please give feedback

Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Very Good, enjoyed that, fellow devon rockers.

So what part of devon are you guys from.
The Other, Other, Other North Devon Rock Band
We're from Ivybridge, near PLymouth.

Where are you from?
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
yeah i know where ivybridge is, we're from north devon. Barnstaple area.
so how long have you guys been playing for.
Oh yeah,

Well we started up in January last year, but our current guitarist joined around May/June.

What do you think of the recording quality? We went to this guy who has a studio in his loft, he has all the equiptment and really knows how to use it.
Quote by guitarhero_764

cool, we've been going for about a year, but we keep hitting brick walls with different ppl leavin and joining, but we hope to get a proper demo recorded in the next few months.

the recordings sound fine, i think probably amateur mistake was my favourite.
Anyway keep up the good work
Thanks, what kind of music do you play?
Quote by guitarhero_764

Thats good, your singers voice fits the music really well, btw my band added your band
Quote by guitarhero_764

ok thnx, i'll tell him u said that, ive put you in top friends.
Quote by Unnamed Heroes
ok thnx, i'll tell him u said that, ive put you in top friends.

Quote by guitarhero_764

I love your singer's voice, is that you? I love it kinda reminds me of the guy from the Strokes. hahah if ya got a myspcae, look in my sig and add me Make a myspace band profile brother, i could add ya cheers and hey man love the quality
Myspace.

Quote by djmay71
it wasn't 7 days, it was 5.

and you call yourself the son of catholics

Quote by hugh20
I would keep it on my mantel piece and tell my grandchildren about the day I tried to overthrow the human race with my race of tree-men.
Quote by guitarheroII
I love your singer's voice, is that you? I love it kinda reminds me of the guy from the Strokes. hahah if ya got a myspcae, look in my sig and add me Make a myspace band profile brother, i could add ya cheers and hey man love the quality

Thanks man I'll tell him

Really appreciate the compliments guys.

Our MySpace is... The Pedestrians

You dont have a link to your myspae in your sig only to a group

EDIT: The guitarist sings

EDIT 2: It wont let me add you as a friend unless it tell it your second name
Quote by guitarhero_764

Last edited by ScottB. at Feb 8, 2009,
aight, lol im adding you right now, go check
Myspace.

Quote by djmay71
it wasn't 7 days, it was 5.

and you call yourself the son of catholics

Quote by hugh20
I would keep it on my mantel piece and tell my grandchildren about the day I tried to overthrow the human race with my race of tree-men.
Yeah thanks I got your add

what bands do you think we sound like? I'm not really sure myself but I need it for the myspace
Quote by guitarhero_764

Like someone had said earlier, you could use the Strokes.
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212
www.noizepollutionradio.com

We are being played on this tonight, the show starts at 10PM(GMT). It'd be great if you would listen
Scott
Quote by guitarhero_764