I Bought a Schecter Synyster. I want That Guitar Setup to play Avenged Sevenfold..After a lot of Research I Found out that Syn uses Light top hevy bottem strings.. or hybrid

Now My question With the FR Does it require Any Setup with Springs Cause of the hybrid strings being diffrent gauge? or is it simply just restring and play...

Thanks
With FR its gonna take some setup to switch gauges your gonna have to level the trem but it depends on your trem and how much of a jump in gauges your going to do.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Ok.. The Strings go from 10s to 52s.. which is why its hybrid. Should I not waist the trouble and buy some 10s like whats its on now?
Its up to you on whether you want to switch gauges im just telling you its gonna require some adjustments to your floyd most times.
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112
ok.. which Brings me to the Question what needs to be done to get thoes strings to work.
Quote by Synyster-A7x
ok.. which Brings me to the Question what needs to be done to get thoes strings to work.

Basically your raising your string gauge which means you are putting more string tension on the bridge. The floyd system is a delicate balance between two things: spring tension and string tension, any changes are gonna upset that balance.

So what you need to do is change your strings and tune to pitch. If the bridge sits at a point where its not level you need to open the back of the guitar and tighten your springs using the two screws in there. Go slowly though like half turns at a time. Then retune again and repeat until it sits level and parallel to the body.
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112
Adjust the springs in the bridge. Why do you want to use the strings that Syn uses? Use what's comfortable to you. I just put some Light Top Heavy Bottons on my guitar yesterday, I like them but they're not for everyone.
ok. one thing that might be a factor would be the drop D tuning.. But thanks for both of your advice! I'm sure I'll mess some how but less than if i just went and tryed with out some idea how to do it.. thanks
Quote by Synyster-A7x
ok. one thing that might be a factor would be the drop D tuning.. But thanks for both of your advice! I'm sure I'll mess some how but less than if i just went and tryed with out some idea how to do it.. thanks

Just restring your guitar with the new strings and tune it to Drop D. If the bridge sinks back into the body, loosen the screws behind the backplate. If the bridge is raising out of the body, tighten the screws. Since you're only going down to Drop D you shouldn't need any other adjustments other than that.
Quote by Synyster-A7x

Its easy once you do it a few times like most things with FR. I think you can rig it to do both standard and drop D but I dont know how.
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112
post pics of the trem if you can (to check if you have it right)
Vintage V-100, EMG 81&60
Chapman ML-1

Jet City JCA20H
Quote by Synyster-A7x
Ok.. I restrung it.. It was a LOT easyer than i thought.. thanks for all your help.

Not a problem ive made alot of mistakes with mine and I like helping others prevent having the same problems I had when I first started with floyds.
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112