So, in this world of modern life, lacking in culture, how does one achieve being a modern day gypsy?

You can never fucking trust Canada when Canada decides to report on world news that doesn't concern Canada. Canada is only in it for Canada's sake. Canada doesn't even know Batman.

Fuck Canada
stop showering.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Its easy.

Don't shower, steal whatever you can get your hands on, stab as many people as possible, untill you have 15 children and you can teach them all to do the same. Then, when there are enough of you, you can take over what used to be a decent neighborhood and turn it into a hell hole, rampant with prostitution and drug addiction.

Also, make sure you develop an incomprehensible accent so that noone can understand a word you are saying. This way, screwing as many people over as possible will be far easier.
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
You can only be a gipsy if you went to jail and have tatoos.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

knick my stuff then wolla u gypsy!
Yoda i be!

Quote by lzrdsixsix6
its so much funner doing it with friends tho...........like masturbation

Quote by GrayFoxz
With your post, the pit has its rightful name - the pit, the most lowest place on earth, after a 100 feet of earth and 200 feet of sh|t .
My Spanish teacher got beat up in Madrid after refusing to buy a leaf from a gypsy.

Do that, I guess.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Woah, no prejudice at all in this thread!
Call me Batman.
i mean a traveling hippie, of sorts?

You can never fucking trust Canada when Canada decides to report on world news that doesn't concern Canada. Canada is only in it for Canada's sake. Canada doesn't even know Batman.

Fuck Canada
Quote by that soccer kid

Here, I made you a check list of things you need.

-Acoustic guitar
-Drugs
-Headband
-Clothes (Optional)
listen to gogol bordello, drink lots, put firebuckets on your head, be like gogol bordello.
GOGOL BORDELLO!!!!!!!!!
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria
Quote by that soccer kid

Then not showering will suffice.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Quote by JacobTheMe
Here, I made you a check list of things you need.

-Acoustic guitar
-Drugs
-Headband
-Clothes (Optional)

-VW Wagon
-Map of contiental USA
-Hitchhikers thumb (for when the VW bus breaks down)
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
you must put a curse on someone which makes them get thinner until they don't exist.
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
Quote by elliott FTW
listen to gogol bordello, drink lots, put firebuckets on your head, be like gogol bordello.
GOGOL BORDELLO!!!!!!!!!

Back in the day, oh, as we learned,
A man was not considered to be...considered to be fully grown
Has he not gone beyond the hills, has he not crossed the seven seas...
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!