Alright! Story time kids! I woke up and my moms like i heard u playing ur guitar yesterday. so we thought we would go to guitar center and see if we can get u a new guitar! lets just say my jaw hit the floor. I got $350 to spend on a new guitar. Ive been looking for 2 days. I LOVE Schecters! ever since i held one i just thought it was the perfect guitar for me. I play stuff like *flame sheild* Avenged Sevenfold, Atreyu, Bullet for my Valentine, Escape The Fate, Godsmack, and Linkin Park to name a few. I really wanna a nice sound with rock. I was gunna get a Schecter Sunset Deluxe but they said that the pickups suck. So i looked for some and i found some Seymour Duncan Invaders. The sound really nice for the sound i want. But they're 80 bucks a pop. So i threw out the Sunset idea. Now im looking at the Schecter 006 Deluxe and the Schecter Omen 6. They both look badass and i guess they sound pretty good. i havent played either of them so idk what they really sound like. So i was hoping you guys here at good old ultimate-guitar.com could help me choose! Oh did i mention in goin TOMMORROW! so help fast please! please! Decide between the 006 Deluxe or the Omen 6. Or if u feel that they arent right for me tell me somethin i can get for around 350. Much apreciated! (sp? lol) Thanks ahead of time!

Sorry for the wall of text!
Last edited by lucifer512 at Feb 7, 2009,
I own the Omen 6 and i adore it to no end. i don't think you'll be disapointed with it. if you want more of my thoughts on the omen 6, check my review of it on this site.
well you could buy the sunset deluxe if you like it that much, and just not change the pickups as soon as you get it.

I mean its not like the pickups are that bad, they just arent as good as top-of-the-line pickups like Seymour Duncans or EMGs
Dude your mom is awesome I wish my parents supported my music career

Anyway yeah if you like the sunset get it dont listen to what those people in GC tell you they are usually morons anyway.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by Tedward
well you could buy the sunset deluxe if you like it that much, and just not change the pickups as soon as you get it.

I mean its not like the pickups are that bad, they just arent as good as top-of-the-line pickups like Seymour Duncans or EMGs

Well they said that they sucked. i thought i could tweak them. but idk. ive never done anything like that and i dont wanna F it up. And i really wanted it because of the tremolo bar. Are they worth it? just wondering. Cause i thought it would be something new to learn and try.
Quote by Lethal Dosage
Dude your mom is awesome I wish my parents supported my music career

Anyway yeah if you like the sunset get it dont listen to what those people in GC tell you they are usually morons anyway.

My mom always yells at me. So my dad comes in and wakes me up "Mom wants to talk to you" in my head i just kept thinkin sh!t what did i do this time!? I go up and shes like. Umm were gettin u a guitar. lol. i almost died from shock. And to tell you the truth. Ive never been to guitar center. lol. Is it godly?